“Huge portions!!”
Review of Nick's Cafe

Nick's Cafe
Ranked #119 of 745 Restaurants in Toledo
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Huge menu and portions. We had breakfast and plenty of it. Our waitress was friendly and right on top of things.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

My daughter and I shared the 1/2 lb. burger and fries. He charged us a dollar for the extra plate- no biggie. The fries actually got split three ways as we gave some to my son also- he had ordered cheese sticks. My husband got one of the specials- Reuben with onion rings. Food was tasty and prepared quickly. The waitress was friendly.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

You get more than what you pay for. Fresh food made to order in this coney cafe style restaurant. The country scrambler is my favorite and it will feed two people. So bring your appetite.

2  Thank John H
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Typical diner atmosphere. Prompt service. Cook creeped me out because he just stood there and stared. I got the Nicks omlette which was huge but very good. Too big for me! We got a side of chili fries thay took up a whole platyer. Im not a fan of their fries too soggy. And hubby got the stuffed french toast with apples which tasted awesome. I was surprised our bill was over $40 after those 3 items plus 2 drinks. Ill probably try it again when im craving a decent breakfast but nothing really "wowwing" other than portion size.

Reviewed 5 February 2012

It is great if you are going to eat in but I would not recommend take out! When you eat in the food is hot and fresh and ready to eat! The do not leave it sitting at the pass! The waitress is right on it when the order is ready to bring it straight to your table. I ordered for my coworkers and I and I will never do that again. It wasn't that the food was not great because of the quality, it was just that because of the travel time and the hotness of the food it allowed everything to get soggy and soggy fries and buns are not great they are icky.

I recommend eating at the restaurant rather than doing a take out order!!!

Been to Nick's Cafe? Share your experiences!