“Excellent expanded breakfast menu...”
Review of Grumpy's

Grumpy's
Ranked #12 of 734 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The family run restaurant you've grown to love for over 30 years! Now with food Trucks! The best breakfast & lunch in downtown Toledo! Creative American food at it's finest!Grumpy's delivers boxed lunches and deli trays, customized to your oh-so exacting tastes. For client entertaining, office parties or just everyday lunching, you gotta get Grumpy. Ask for our take-out and delivery menu. We'll prepare your order with the same TLC we put into all of our goodies and deliver it to your office door with a smile... okay, maybe not with a smile if you wait until the last minute. :)Need to feed a multitude? Put us to the test! For a small operation, we handle some pretty tall orders
Reviewed 29 July 2013

...I have never had anything I did not like here. They specialize in unique that really satisfies the home-y feeling best food can give. Best fresh baked cookies in Toledo. I was delighted to see an expanded breakfast menu including french toast made out of their cinnamon buns - SO good! I plan to go back for breakfast more often - beat the lunch rush, but menu options are still good. I always enjoy the sassy attitude that comes along with their subtle but tongue and check restaurant signage and menu item titles.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Stopped here for lunch while doing business in Toledo. Great lunch menu.

I had the Seared Tuna Sandwich which was perfect. Seared on the outside, rare in the middle. Came with chips but other sides are available.

They have a real nice lunch selection, friendly staff and nice place. All at fair prices for the quality.

I will eat lunch there again for sure

Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

My first time here was yesterday for lunch. We had to wait a bit for a table because they had a very large group already seated (about 25 people) totally worth the wait.

We both ordered the Cuban sandwich. It was a great portion served with chips and a pickle spear.

Today we orderd the eggs Benedict pizza. It was a great size and tasted great.

The atmosphere here is great. I just wish they were open for dinner too!

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I went there with friends for lunch and ate a super delicious pan seared tuna sandwich. I shared half of it with my friend who got a lacks sandwich with horseradish (my choice was better though). The place was packed but we got a table pretty fast and the food came out quick. I definitely will return.

Reviewed 21 February 2013 via mobile

I am in Toledo once a year and this is a place I always make time for, even in the sea if restaurant choices in Toledo. Downright excellent food. Their reuben and garbage salad are the best! Last time I was there I ventured out for the first time to try some of the gorgeous looking pie and was pretty disappointed (soggy thick crust, overly sweet), but I know when I am in Toledo again Grumpy's will be on my must-do list!

Been to Grumpy's? Share your experiences!