“Great Breakfast. ”

Ranked #11 of 727 Restaurants in Toledo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: The family run restaurant you've grown to love for over 30 years! Now with food Trucks! The best breakfast & lunch in downtown Toledo! Creative American food at it's finest!Grumpy's delivers boxed lunches and deli trays, customized to your oh-so exacting tastes. For client entertaining, office parties or just everyday lunching, you gotta get Grumpy. Ask for our take-out and delivery menu. We'll prepare your order with the same TLC we put into all of our goodies and deliver it to your office door with a smile... okay, maybe not with a smile if you wait until the last minute. :)Need to feed a multitude? Put us to the test! For a small operation, we handle some pretty tall orders
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I shared the corned beef hash and French toast. It was great and very reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've been going to Grumpy's for over 20 years and needless to say it hasn't disappointed. They have improved the ambiance, but the food has never needed improvement. All of their sandwiches and salads are delicious, but my personal favorites are the Garbage Salad and Jennifer's Special sandwich. I'm usually too full for their heavenly desserts, but I never leave without taking a cookie or two to go. My only regret is that they are not open in the evenings or on weekends.

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

I love Grumpy's! It is my favorite place in Toledo, Ohio. I only wish it was open on the weekends. The food is amazing and the staff is so kind. As one who can not tolerate gluten, it is so nice to be able to eat there and have options (gluten free bread, GF pizza dough, GF cookies, etc). For those who can have gluten, my family raves about their Monte Cristo breakfast sandwich.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Killer service. Killer pies. Killer food all around. One of the better places to eat in town. However, hate the limited hours and dislike the coffee they serve.

1  Thank Rockets91
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Our breakfast at Grumpy's showed imagination without being too too chic. The prices were very good for what we got, bargains compared to Colorado. My husband had home made corned beef hash, reluctantly and then enthusiastically. It was very tasty - with an egg of course. I had an egg too, on top of sourdough toast that had sun dried tomatoes and basil pesto - very tasty. Alongside, cinnamon pita chips. It might have cost $7 but I remember it as $5.95 - I can't beat that for the amount of flavor. It's a pleasant space too, in an interesting area of downtown Toledo - not far from the baseball stadium (not used in October) and with a variety of attractive buildings. It may be the up and coming part of downtown Toledo.