“This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to...”

Toledo Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Toledo
Lima, Ohio
“This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to...”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is a very dated hotel. I payed the same amount to stay at the Radison owned by the University with nicer more modern rooms. So the value isn't much. I did like the pool and location very much.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Toledo
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I was staying at the Ramada for a business trip and the lobby was amazing so i was excited to see my room. To my disappointment when i got to the room it looked the something from 15 years ago. HUGE heavy tv no mini fridge. The only good part about the whole stay was that the resturant staff was amazing and so was the internet. luckily my company paid for this stay because I wil never pay to stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Kenton, Ohio
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I chose this hotel because it is in a convenient location, but the quality of the hotel itself is quite poor. The clerk at the front desk said that he had put my family in an "updated" room. Aside from a fresh coat of paint and curtains that looked as if they had just come out of the package, the room as a whole was not even as nice as some Motel 6 or Budget Inn rooms I've stayed in. There were also chips in the furniture, paint stains on the carpet and curtains, and sagging panels in the ceiling. I was astounded that this was the "refurbished" room. The rest of the hotel was clearly outdated and not well-cared for. I feel like this hotel needs to appear on "Hotel Impossible".

It did have a free unlimited breakfast which would be nice if you actually have the time to sit down, wait for the staff to take your order, wait for the order to be prepared, and then be served. The staff was nice, but not overwhelmingly so. Overall, I was unimpressed.

Do yourself a favor, don't worry about the distance. Toledo is not like LA. Driving is not that bad. 20-30 minutes in drive time is worth a nice stay in a better hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Toledo, Spain
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The rooms have a very unusual odor. The odor remained in our clothes and hair even after our stay. The rooms were outdated. But that smell was terrible. Something should really be done about it. Everything else wasnt that bad. But they can do better.

• Stayed March 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We stayed one night at the Ramada Toledo Hotel and Conference Center for work. The hotel itself is conveniently located off the freeway. Check in was easy with friendly staff. The hotel is old and shows. When I opened the door to my room, a musty unpleasant smell was apparent. My coworker had to change rooms due to poor insulation of room and the noise. However, the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, and included in our inexpensive rate was a cooked to order hot breakfast in the restaurant. Our waitress was especially friendly. The staff everywhere we encountered were friendly and customer service oriented. We booked some of the meeting rooms for our work, and everything was arranged as promised. I will probably return for a future business trip, and I don't mind.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business