Toledo Hotel and Conference Center
US$79
QualityInn
US$97
US$98
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

hotel was just average. bathroom in rooms should be cleaner, hot tub in pool didn't have very powerful jets. breakfast variety was minimal.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This is an older hotel. They have done great updates to the lobby, pool, and dining area. I hope they put some updates to the rooms. The staff is excellent!!! Hot breakfast was great.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stayed there for my son's baseball tournament in Sylvania. Our bathroom sink didn't drain at all and hotel was musty smelling and old. One week later I found a $200 charge on my credit card for supposed wall damage that we did. NEVER happened as we were barely in the room and my son saw the damage when he first entered the room. I am still in a fight to get my money back. Beware of this hotel - $200 for a hole in the wall? But then again that's exactly what this hotel is...a hole in the wall.

1  Thank mpe5273
Ramada_Hotel, Manager at Toledo Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Even though our housekeeping department is vigilant about reporting damage to rooms and we had differing stories from your family, we have, as a courtesy, credited your account for the damages done to the room.

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay.

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Thank you for letting us share our feedback about our recent stay with Ramada Hotel, Toledo Ohio. Our stay in Toledo, was good. All in all I would say this is an average hotel and I would probably not recommend it.

This hotel has been around for 31 years with its own unique character and is a great value. The location of the hotel in Toledo is right off I 475 which is a short drive to a Mall, and a variety of restaurants.

Unfortunately the hotel accommodations did not live up to our expectations or our wedding guest during their stay. The service levels were not up to par and the rooms and conference spaces could use major renovations and upgrades. The space is beautiful but difficult to imagine with the current outdated drab Reno style.

We understand how important first impressions are to your customers and how they can set the tone for the rest of ones stay. Perhaps taking the time to invest in making the hotel a better place to stay is the solution...