We have just returned from 2 nights at this lovely hotel in the Dorset countryside. A good experience from start to finish. A very warm welcome and made to feel special throughout, the staff couldn't do enough, and John, the owner/manager was extremely helpful. Some great suggestions about good walks and places to visit certainly helped to make our days worthwhile. The hotel has a fantastic collection of information on a variety of places to visit during your stay.
The food was excellent and we have no hesitation in recommending this as a super hotel or, if you just want somewhere special to eat, the restaurant is worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grange at Oborne is a luxury country house hotel with eighteen bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant overlooking the floodlit gardens. Our quiet rural setting at the edge of the village is the reason why many of our guests return year after year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that the hotel has to offer. It is a place to unwind, relax and regenerate. Family-owned and run, The Grange prides itself on its friendly staff. The Grange won Dorset Tourism's 'Best Small Hotel' in 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Dorset Oborne the Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange At Oborne Hotel Sherborne
- Grange At Oborne Sherborne