We visited for the Shaftsbury Snowdrop Festival and had stayed before. The hotel is friendly and welcoming. The room we had on the ground floor was large and spacious. The staff are all friendly and helpful and the location is just outside Sherborne but with a rural feel. The owners pay great attention to all the small details that make a stay worthwhile and the food from breakfast to dinner is consistently excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grange at Oborne is a luxury country house hotel with eighteen bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant overlooking the floodlit gardens. Our quiet rural setting at the edge of the village is the reason why many of our guests return year after year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that the hotel has to offer. It is a place to unwind, relax and regenerate. Family-owned and run, The Grange prides itself on its friendly staff. The Grange won Dorset Tourism's 'Best Small Hotel' in 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Dorset Oborne the Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange At Oborne Hotel Sherborne
- Grange At Oborne Sherborne