Just wanted to say we have had a fab stay at The Grange.
We booked for two nights B & B and the Breakfast was very good with a good selection of cereals and fruit, very good cooked breakfast that sets you up for the day.
We decided to eat there on the first night and you should ready eat there one night at least as the food was brilliant and fresh, not cheap but I really do think you pay for what you get and I was very happy with it.
Staff were very friendly and helpful, for the cleaners to the management.
Would we stay again?
Answer to this is easy Yes :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grange at Oborne is a luxury country house hotel with eighteen bedrooms and an award-winning restaurant overlooking the floodlit gardens. Our quiet rural setting at the edge of the village is the reason why many of our guests return year after year to enjoy the peace and tranquillity that the hotel has to offer. It is a place to unwind, relax and regenerate. Family-owned and run, The Grange prides itself on its friendly staff. The Grange won Dorset Tourism's 'Best Small Hotel' in 2015. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Dorset Oborne the Grange Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grange At Oborne Hotel Sherborne
- Grange At Oborne Sherborne