“Great service and value”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Troy
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great service and value”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I found this hotel to be perfect in so many ways; comfortable / clean rooms, nicely appointed and a GREAT hot/cold breakfast bar with plenty of choices. Mostly, though, it was distinguished by great service, from moment of late-night check in. The great service continued the day after I left when I called about something I had left in my room and they located and happily mailed it to me. Will definitely stay here again when I need to be in the area. The only (very minor) downside: small fitness room with only 1 treadmill, which caused an early morning wait for it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
cstroy, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time and leaving a great review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We are happy we could locate your lost items and return them to you. We hope to see you again soon!

Crystal Allison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Long Beach, New York
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This hotel was excellent in many ways. The room was clean and I had plenty of room to work as well as relax. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The location was good for where I needed to get to.
The bed was comfy and so were the pillows. I find that most of the mid-range chains (Hilton, Marriott, etc.) provide awful pillows which makes sleep a challenge. I got a great night's sleep both nights I was there.

The "but" in my review is the Internet access. The Internet service was abysmally slow...in fact, I haven't seen service this slow since the days of dial-up. Unfortunately that's enough to have me not stay there again. When on the road I need to stay connected and depend on the hotel I'm at to provide me with a strong, fast connection.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
cstroy, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Please allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the Internet on your recent visit. We did contact our internet provider and got the problem taken care of.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Troy.

Kind Regards,

Avon, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel at least 7 times over the last 4 years and I'm always amazed at the room quality. Not just for a Comfort Suites, but for a hotel in general. Prices are fantastic, but even if they were higher, this place blows away Hyatt Place and many other higher priced, higher image hotels. Great pool and hot tub too, if you have the time to use them. The rooms are huge, the bath countertops and shower surround are granite, floors are tile, bed is wonderfully comfortable. If this hotel were available anywhere I travel, I'd stay in it. Refrigerator, microwave, iron/board, pull out sofa for guest, small living space, nice closet, plenty of plugs, great internet connection...the list goes on and on. Crazy review for a Comfort Suites, but it's that good.

Room Tip: I always stay in a King room. HUGE!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your compliments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I stayed at the comfort Inn troy oh about 2 weeks ago. The Hotel was conveniently located with comfortable beds and very clean, updated rooms. There were many breakfast choices included as well. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed January 2014
cstroy, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with our hotel, my staff and I enjoy reading all the wonderful things our guest put about us and the hotel.

We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again,
Crystal
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I had the occasion to stay at the Comfort Suites in Troy Ohio last weekend. I had never stayed at a Comfort Suites before. I was very pleasantly surprised to find the hotel staff were very nice, the facility spotlessly clean, and the rooms very well equipt. We were greeted at the front desk as soon as we entered and asked if we needed directions as we left shortly after. The room was large and the beds extremely comfortable. The head housekeeper, Mary E was excellent......she happened to be putting out new comforters and pillows as we arrived. She asked if there was anything we needed. I will definitely choose Comfort Suites again!!!!! Amie V.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
cstroy, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time and leaving such a great review. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Troy, Ohio
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I travel often for my children's sports. I started staying at Comfort Suites and have not found one I wouldn't return to. They are always clean and the staff is always helpful. Troy is a beautiful location and this hotel fits great. Its a wonderful place to stay. The staff makes you feel at home and Crystal made us feel like a long lost friend. Will return.

• Stayed December 2013
Thank you for the great review, I'm glad as a manager I met your expectations. Our goal at the hotel is to make everyone feel at home and part of our family while they are here.

Crystal Allison,
Cleves, Ohio
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We were Greeted right away, the lobby was clean and modern and very nice. Had a TV and wifi. They had a Pleasant front desk staff. The room was ready, spacious, CLEAN and just really nice. Comfortable beds again very clean and spacious bed linens were very comfortable. Plenty of nice clean towels. Clean bathroom. I had the free breakfast the next day, it was very good with nice selections. Yum! Staff at hotel very nice and they were also very professional. parking available easy and close, well lit. I Would stay here again when I come back to the Troy area. We were there for a birthday celebration. New, clean and modern all added to a great night stay. I Had a room near the elevator and the sound was not an issue at all. Vending and ice available. Housekeeping staff very friendly. I think that sums it up!

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time and leaving us such a great review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Crystal Allison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Hampton Inn Troy
#1 of 4 in Piqua
Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
Residence Inn Dayton Troy
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!