“Good option in Troy, OH”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Pitayos Family Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 87 Restaurants in Troy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I recently stayed in Troy when unable to get a hotel room in Dayton and ended up at Los Pitayos for dinner (I love Mexican food). The food was quite good overall, except for the bland salsa. I don't know what they add to the refried beans, but they were amazing! The host could have been nicer, but I would still recommend this place. Reasonable prices, too.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I've been coming to this restaurant for years and have never had bad service or food.
You never have to ask for refills, they are there anticipating your every need. I'm from Texas and I have to say, I prefer Los Pitayos food and service over any I've had in Texas.

1  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Javier, Mariano, Maria, Armondo, Erica... are awesome. Yes I know their names and yes they know ours. We have been eating at Los Pitayos for years, almost weekly. We have always had wonderful speedy service and the food is great.

2  Thank Kimberly B
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Never had anything on their menu that wasn't Excellent, As good or better than anything I've had from San Diego to Salinas. Priced very reasonable with Great, Quick Service.

Reviewed 14 December 2012

This is an excellent Mexican restaurant with high food quality standards and very kind and attentive service.