“Yummy Mexican and FAST”

Good for: Child-friendly
Covington, OH
“Yummy Mexican and FAST”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We dine here at least once a month, whenever we are in a hurry. The service is super fast, and the food is always served piping hot and full of flavor.
Margaritas are tasty, and they often have specials, so be sure to ask. Chips and salsa served almost as soon as you are seated, and they are definitely family friendly. As long as we have been dining here, many of the same employees are there to greet us like we are old friends.

Visited February 2013

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Good option in Troy, OH”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I recently stayed in Troy when unable to get a hotel room in Dayton and ended up at Los Pitayos for dinner (I love Mexican food). The food was quite good overall, except for the bland salsa. I don't know what they add to the refried beans, but they were amazing! The host could have been nicer, but I would still recommend this place. Reasonable prices, too.

• Visited March 2013
Tropea, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food in Ohio AND Texas”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I've been coming to this restaurant for years and have never had bad service or food.
You never have to ask for refills, they are there anticipating your every need. I'm from Texas and I have to say, I prefer Los Pitayos food and service over any I've had in Texas.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Linda R
Troy, Ohio
“Awesome Food and Awesome Service”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Javier, Mariano, Maria, Armondo, Erica... are awesome. Yes I know their names and yes they know ours. We have been eating at Los Pitayos for years, almost weekly. We have always had wonderful speedy service and the food is great.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Kimberly B
Piqua, Ohio
“Best Mexican food in Ohio!”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Never had anything on their menu that wasn't Excellent, As good or better than anything I've had from San Diego to Salinas. Priced very reasonable with Great, Quick Service.

• Visited December 2012