“Located Near Circle”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Troy, Ohio
“Located Near Circle”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Great place to stop and have a beer and roast beef sandwich. The sandwiches are really stacked and tasty.

Visited February 2012

Troy, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst place in Troy, OH. Save yourself, go somewhere else”
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Worst place in Troy. Save yourself and just go to someplace else. The service was so terrible we left. My beer glass was filthy. The staff was yelling and cursing. Just not a good experience. The staff, including the owner were on drugs too. Over heard someone talking. If you eat here you're enabling them. Let better Troy society and just go someplace else.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank jimjones51057
Clayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible, maybe a nice neighborhood place to drink, just don't eat”
Reviewed 27 February 2011

my yard dog, who didn't eat yesterday turned up his nose at the remains of the dinner from there....I can eat anything and be happy to get it........but not from there............I am calling them today....I don't want my money back, I just want them to know how horrible the food was.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank reverendJL
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Disappointment”
Reviewed 27 February 2011

Last night, we decided to try someplace new so we went to Dunaway's. It's a great little neighborhood bar as long as drinks is all you are going for. I was expecting an Irish pub and restaurant and thought that because they also offer catering that the food would be great. We were both sadly disappointed. He had the fish dinner and I ended up with a cheeseburger. The food was way over priced and horrible. We would have been better off going to McDonalds and saving ourselves the disappointment and exorbitant fees

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank EBradshawG
Ohio
“Great Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 2 September 2009

Dunaway's is a neat little place. As the name might suggest, it has an Irish pub feel. They have a good selection of great beers on tap & serve up their delicious sandwiches as well as pizza & soft pretzels. I always get the reuben & it's great - comes w/a pickle & chips. Some friends rave about the pizza, but I haven't tried it personally. Staff has always been very friendly & the service is good. They also have a tiny patio area. I haven't been, but I imagine it's packed pretty tight on the weekends.