“Warm and welcome”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Twinsburg
Murrysville, Pennsylvania
“Warm and welcome”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Not talking about the large food selection of breakfast buffet had most delicious bacon. Love to sit in front of the fired place in the lobby eating with our friends makes us feel warm and welcome. Restaurant stuff was very friendly and helpful. All of above plus the degree of cleanness of room and comfortable bed is what I rate this hotel a 10)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Soukwei,

Thanks for the review! We love hearing about our guests' stays at our property. I will make sure to pass along your appreciation for the cleanliness of your guest room to our Housekeeping department. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast (especially the bacon) and will make sure to let our Chef know!

We look forward to serving you again!

Roger Greene, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We were in town for baby shower at the Blue Canyon, across the street from the Hilton. I had to assemble some centerpieces for the shower and the staff enthusiastically allowed me to make them (kind of messy) at the large table in the lobby, in front of the fireplace. They were very accommodating and nice. The rest of the family sat around and visited while I worked. It felt like being in our own living room. The cost and quality of the continental breakfast was excellent and we felt the price of the rooms, for this level hotel, was very reasonable. They also accommodated our request to locate our family rooms near each other. I would definitely stay here again. A very positive experience.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
KayDooDah,

Thank you for the review! I am so happy to hear that we could help you out. I hope the baby shower went great, and will definitely pass along all of your kind words to our staff. I also am glad that you could enjoy our breakfast in the morning as well.

We hope to serve you again, and have a very happy holiday!

Ashburn, United States
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We stay at this hotel every year when we come in town for Thanksgiving. Every member of the staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is nicely decorated and clean. It is close to a lot of shopping and restaurants and it is easy to get on 480 and 271 from here. The rates are much better than other hotels nearby. The lobby area is a great place to relax with complementary cookies and coffee/tea and a fireplace.

James M.,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated lobby and all of the amenities. We hope to see you again next year, and look forward to serving you!

Cleveland, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Roger Green and his team do a spectacular job of taking care of their guests from the moment of the reservation til departure. I've stayed everywhere from the W to the Peninsula in the past 3 months, and the service here is just as good for a fraction of the price. I felt truly cared for!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Jayne B M,

Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience while staying at our hotel! I will definitely pass along your review to our staff, and we hope to serve you again soon!

Wooster, United States
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I couldn't find one negative thing to report for this hotel. We were there for the Coats for Kids benefit and everything was exceptional. The staff, the hospitality, the efficiency. Everyone worked hard to make our stay just perfect and it was!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Linda C.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our staff and hotel. Thank your for attending Coats for Kids and all of your support and we hope you enjoyed the evening as much as we did.

We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Hubbard, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The purpose of our stay was to attend my son's wedding reception. The two day stay and reception were perfect. I cannot say enough about the quality of service: room, facilities, event staff, and hotel staff. The room was perfect the staff was professional, courteous, and very responsive. Many of our guests commented on the exceptional service and courtesy. I cannot think of a single thing that could have made this remarkable experience better.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Mike G.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I am so glad that everything went perfectly for your son's wedding reception! I am glad your guests had such a great time, and will pass this along to all of the staff that helped make your son's wedding weekend exceptional.

Thank you again, and we hope to serve you in the future!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 19 November 2013

While driving between DC and Chicago this hotel is at the perfect midpoint. Both legs of the trip we pulled in and without a reservation got a great hotel room for a resonable price. The staff was extermely fast and professional, the room was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast buffet was great.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Mike-Manning,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will let our housekeeping department know your thoughts and let our staff know how much you enjoyed your stay.

Thanks again, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

Roger Greene, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Twinsburg
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Macedonia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Macedonia
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
Comfort Suites Twinsburg
#2 of 3 in Twinsburg
Hampton Inn and Suites Cleveland Southeast Streetsboro
Hampton Inn Cleveland Solon
Clarion Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland/Twinsburg? Share your experiences!