“nice quiet place with great food”
Review of Spice Thai Cuisine

Spice Thai Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Cuisines: Thai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice quiet place with great food”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Very large never really crowded. The best pad thai I ever ate! Limited bar menu. Friendly, efficient service. They seem to have a busy take out service.

Visited January 2014

cleveland, oh
“Great food!”
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Fist time here. Went with coworkers for lunch. The place is bigger than I thought. The service was very good and so was the food. The soup was very light and tasty. I ordered the chicken and shrimp mango delight. Not a heavy oil feel/taste either; which I liked. Although you only get three shrimp and not a lot of chicken the food was still very good and so was the presentation. I will definitely go back and highly recommend this place.

1 Thank jalicea
Twinsburg, Ohio
“New Owners; Excellent food”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

This establishment is less than a year old and went out of business, not because the food was not great but probably because of poor traffic. It has reopened with an expanded menu and additional Korean dishes. My family and I love this place and hopes it makes it. The food is among the beat Thai I have tasted and is cooked perfectly. It is not expensive and great for dining in or carry out. I love the city I live in bit we have a dearth of great restaurants. This is a great place to have Thai food and the best in the surrounding 20 mile area.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bruce C
West Chester, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pad Thai!!”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

In town for business and decided to give this a try. Ordered Pad Thai level 3 and it was delicious. Nice atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Battman19
“Wonderful Thai Food”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We love this restaurant and eat here 1-2 times a month. It is located in a strip plaza and I do not think the owners had a lot of money to invest in the decor, but they have wonderful food and great and friendly service. The coconut shrimp soup is a creamy (but not fattening) version of the normal lemongrass soup and is my favorite. The Pad Thai comes in a very spice version but is excellent either way. The tofu is perfectly prepared in all the dishes. The curries are also all wonderful. The menu is extensive and it will take a long time to run out of dishes I want to try. My advise is to give this place a try and it could become your favorite Asian restaurant. This is a new restaurant and we eat here usually on weeknights, and it is not crowded. WE hope it catches on!

• Visited June 2013