“Small town diner. Awesome breakfast!”
Review of Fresh Start Diner

Fresh Start Diner
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Twinsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Skip the chain restaurants and visit this great little family owned spot for breakfast. Nothing bad on the menu. I wish the coffee was a little stronger, but otherwise one of my favorite local spots.

1  Thank William2014

Reviewed 11 December 2013

Typical diner offerings. Only open to 2pm. Had lunch there two days while I was in town for the week. The brisket sandwich is out of this world! Delicious thickly sliced tender brisket on rye bread. Topped with some fresh horseradish and it was DELICIOUS. Hard to find as it is an old strip mall on the corner.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Some old friends live in Twinsburg and they took us to the Fresh Start. It's as good as you'll get at a small diner. I had a corned beef hash omelet. Never saw one on a menu before. It was great served with hash browns and toast. My wife had Eggs Benedict. She claimed it was wonderful. Our friends both had a Greek omelet and were very happy with it.. Fast service, friendly atmosphere, low prices. A Great choice. I would assume their lunch and dinner menus are just as good. If you put a tip in the cook's jar, they ring a bell and all the cooks in the kitchen cheer loudly!

Reviewed 7 December 2010

My aunt had the Hudson favorite over medium, and I had the steak and eggs. Superb! Fresh Start has a cozy clean atmosphere and friendly wait staff. Thanks for the royal treatment. We will be back very soon.

Been to Fresh Start Diner? Share your experiences!