“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Drove over 60 miles to have dinner here. The Ristorante is very pretty and comfortable. Every employee we encountered were very friendly, happy and made you feel like you were the only person there. Service was very prompt and the waitress came back to check on us several times. Food was hot and very delicious.

1  Thank Sherry H

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband and I came here for our anniversary. The decor was beautiful, perfect for a romantic evening. I had the penne vodka which was very good but overpriced for what it was. Overall, it was a nice experience. Our server, Julia, was friendly and attentive. I will come back again and probably bring a coupon with me!

3  Thank carolandbob66
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Service was great, server named Kate. Provided recommendations that were good. Pricey so we took a coupon from a neighborhood circular.

1  Thank kmb0522
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for date night. Great wine and food! Atmosphere is nice and quaint. My husband had the chicken parm and he loved it! I had the Italian wedding soup and the salmon. Salmon was cooked perfectly. WE LOVE THE MOZZARELLA BALLS!!!!! You won't be disappointed. We are lucky to live only 2 miles from this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

really good food generous portions VIsited in September 2013. I had the Liguine with white calm sauce .It was excellant. My wife had the red sauce over veal- it was also excellant. Every trip there has been very good.

1  Thank ajcNorthCanton