We were a little disappointed in the rooms. It was a dated hotel and has some general maintenance issues (cleaning drains, proper cleaning of corners and curtains). First room was very dated, curtains were dirty, toilet overflowed Second room (Replacement Room) Curtains were dirty, very dated, shower would not drain. Lighting in bathroom sink area could be improved not enough light to do hair. Hairdryer housing in second room was cracked and pinched my palm. Again... room could use some updating. Breakfast was okay... It seemed odd that we had to ask for cooking spray for the waffle iron and had to give it back immediately. Small plates provided for larger waffles hard to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Inn Uhrichsville! This hotel is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel in Uhrichsville, Ohio with easy access to Interstates 77 and 250. Red Roof Inn Uhrichsville is also a short drive to amazing events such as the Crows Canyon Motocross, Midvale Speedway, and Dennison Railroad Museum. The Trumpet in the Land Amphitheatre, Uhrichsville Water Park and Kent State University Tuscarawas are also a short drive away. You will also be within 7 miles of great shopping at The New Town Mall and just a 20 mile drive to the well known Ohio Amish Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Red Roof Inn, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn Uhrichsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Uhrichsville
- Country Inn Uhrichsville
- Uhrichsville Best Western
- Uhrichsville Country Inn