Quality Inn
US$88
Travelocity
US$127
Fairfield Inn
Royalton Inn & Suites(Upper Sandusky)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspilot truck stopup to dateroom was clean and comfortableoff the highwayinnsmidnightohiobeddinghallway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I grew up 12 miles from Upper Sandusky - I now live in Albuquerque, NM - I visit family frequently and always stay at this Comfort Inn. There are limited hotel options in this neck of the woods, and I think this CI is very very good. I travel a lot and I've stayed in many a budget hotel chain that's much less nice than this CI. The staff here is always so friendly! Wyandot County values - firendly, down to earth and helpful. I have stayed here many times and the rooms and the dining area have always been clean. I enjoy having a place to workout and swim, and this CI is adequate. This visit, a little disappointed - the pool is being renovated and won't be finished until after I leave. But, the pool area will be awesome after May 18, 2014. The food selections are fine (free food!). The bedding and beds have recently been updated and the bed is super comfortable. My husband and I like to get a jacuzzi king facing the courtyard - very quiet! This place is SAFE - I have stayed here solo and never felt nervous. The price is absolutely a good deal for what you get. People who complain about the food selections, etc - hey this ain't the Ritz Carlton! Go PAY for bad food next door at McDonalds. I have NEVER smelled smoke once here.

Room Tip: king jacuzzi (or other rooms) on the inner hallway looking onto the courtyard- very quiet!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This is a nice Comfort Inn. It has what i expect from that chain - a clean basic room with a comfortable bed, fridge, TV with lots of channels and working wi-fi. It had a bright clean breakfast area and good food (love sausage biscuits and gravy). It is adjacent to a Pilot truck stop but the problem is not the external noise, which is nil. All three nights I spent there, I could hear every word, snore and TV show from the room next door, And that was three different occupants, none of whom were in and of themselves noisy. The sound proofing between the rooms was totally inadequate. Also the water system (showers and toilets) was very noisy.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014

This is the first time that we have stayed at this Comfort Inn. The room was clean, and we were happy that they allowed a rollaway bed for our 5th person. The breakfast was fairly good, with a reasonable amount of hot and cold choices (scrambled egg patties, sausage patties, sausage gravy & biscuits, waffles, pastries, cereal, yogurt, fruit). My hubby and the kids used the pool and said that the entire pool area needs repair. The walls had peeling paint, the pipes were rusted, and one of the windows was broken and permanently ajar making for a cool room in March. The pool water temp was good, however. We would consider staying here again when in town.

Room Tip: Because the state of Ohio still allows smoking in hotel rooms, if you need a non-smoking room, make sure you have one reserved for you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Pos: Very reasonably priced with AAA discount, room comfort was great & nice n clean.
Neg: Bathtub had crack that was poorly patched & tub/shower faucet was very hard to turn.
They assured me they were in the process of replacing all the tubs.

Room Tip: Ask about bathroom quality.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Price went from $70 on phone to $116 at desk. Key would not open room door. Tracked down clerk who reprogrammed our key card. Entered room to find other peoples luggage already on bed. Asked for and received refund drove to Days Inn one block away and rented same room for $69. Run don't walk to Days Inn.

Room Tip: Go to another motel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bruce H
Tami H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience