“Ole'!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Ohio
“Ole'!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Great food, Gracious Hosts, Great value for the dollar. Authentic Mexican fare. Their Margaritas are the best!

Visited April 2013

Alexandria, KY
“Great small town Mexican.”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

Visited here on the recommendation of the front desk at the Holiday Inn Express, right across the road.

Nothing fancy, but the best Mexican food usually isn't. The place is clean, well lit, offers friendly and attentive service, and very reasonable prices.

Enjoyed the chips and salsa before the meal. Dinner came out promptly and was hot. Fresh ingredients, generous portions, very tastily prepared.

More than enough food for me, along with a couple of Mexican beers, and I was well satisfied.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone dining in the Van Wert area.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great Little Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I recently visited this restaurant for the first time while visiting Van Wert, and let me tell you all about it.........
I love the décor, the restaurant was clean and tidy upon arriving. The wait staff was very friendly!
I ordered a combination dinner and it was delicious! You get a lot of food for the price, I had to get a take out box. I had a chile relleno on the platter and let me tell you it was as good as this other authentic Mexican restaurant that I had visited out in New Mexico recently! I will say, the beans were the best I've tasted anywhere.
I very much enjoyed this restaurant and will recommend it to others and will definitely eat there again when I visit Van Wert!

• Visited February 2013
Van Wert, Ohio
“Decent small town Mexican”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Good Mexican at a fair price. They've recently gone just a bit Tex-Mex with their recipes, which I personally enjoy. The restaurant's been recently remodeled and brightened up. The beer is always cold and the service outstanding.

• Visited November 2012