Airport Inn & Parking Vandalia / Dayton International Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$60
Quality Inn(Dayton)
US$86
US$121
TripAdvisor
All reviewsclose to the airportstayed herenext morningshuttleconswifi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This is a cut-price motel very close to the airport in Vandalia (Dayton International Airport) Ohio. It has off-airport parking and a 24-hour airport shuttle (which I did not use as I had a rental car).

A reviewer on another site almost two years ago found it dire and I was concerned - but it had vacancies during the Hamvention weekend when everything else was full.

I was very pleasantly surprised. My room was clean and had all the facilities I needed. The furniture and fittings were well-used but everything worked, and contary to the other review, all the staff that I talked to had perfectly adequate English and could not have been more friendly and helpful.

I shall definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jmbryant
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We spend a night at this hotel. Everything is very old and dirty. I think the owner just does not care about this property. The furniture is too old and should be at the junk yard. It smells like a second hand store. I would recommend anyone to avoid this place of horror. The indian guy who works there is doing everything he can, but one person's effort is just not good enough for this dump.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank travelwithfun77
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Stayed in room 105 for one night. Older property. OK for budget travelers but not plush. King size bed was comfortable. TV, shower, and lights all worked ok. Room was clean (no bugs, hair, etc.) Very near airport so there is some airplane noise. Used fan on A/C unit to block it. Park in front of room; easy to move luggage.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Mikie27
Reviewed 1 September 2009

An old, tired motel. While clean, it really is old. On the plus side: close to DAY, free shuttle to airport, quiet, really cheap.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MLCT
Reviewed 5 May 2009

The owner made sure we had bottled water for our room. The breakfast was ready at 4am. so we could eat before we were taken to the airport in the inn's shuttle. We were provided a paper, fruit cup and yogurt for our trip. The room rate was so reasonable for the area and for what we received.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple