“Very good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first time eating at this restaurant. I thought the food was great. The pizza, nachos, and skins were awesome. The atmosphere was enjoyable and the only issue we had was the gentleman who seemed to run the place was rude when we came in and when we were paying to leave. I would go back, but only because the food was good.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Well, I'll say this, its the first time I ate cassanos, and when traveling through the area, I'll likley try it again, pretty goodm, i like the thin crust, the topics are diced, very small, and pizza cut into little squares. So, the food itself was pretty good.

This location seemed kinda dumpy, restrooms were foul, and the dining area needed a good cleansing. Staff seemed to kinda mope about the joint, didnt even have plates on the day we visited...and we were were one of only 2 people dining in, so I dont think it was due to the rush?!?

So, again, good pizza, something different than pizza I've had in other cities.,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Whenever I visit Ohio I order Cassano's at least once. I enjoy the thin crust and the fresh toppings, this always brings back childhood splurging experiences! The prices seem reasonable, wishing they were in Montana as that taste is a one of a kind!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

We are from Dayton and were in town for a visit. We stopped in here, with a party of 9, and ordered three large pizzas and drinks for our party.
The pizza was great! We sure do miss Cassano's.
They brought the pizza out; gave us extra plates and napkins, and checked on us several times. It was such a great experience. If you haven't tried Cassano's, try this location first. Very clean dining area.
Just a great time; thanks Cassano's!

1  Thank MrsMopar
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I grew up with Cassano's. I moved away from Dayton 20 years ago, but Cassano's is a must-visit whenever i come back. Even my kids, who are native Texans, crave it. No pizza place in Texas even comes close.