“Super Slow Service / Care Less Attitude”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #25 of 40 Restaurants in Vandalia
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were the only customers in the drive-thru lane - yet the order-taker continuously asked for a repeat. Absolutely no explainable reason for the delay when we finally received the bag at the window. and, of course, the order was wrong. They've been advertising a fish sandwich special, so thought we'd break up the fast-food monotony and give them a try. * FAIL *

Reviewed 14 February 2014

This is absolutely the worst Arby's restaurant that I have ever been to. I love the Arby's fast food chain, but this location's manager has no clue how to run a restaurant. The cleanliness of the place is disgusting, the service was horrible and the food was not good at all. I slipped and almost fell 3 times on the unclean floor. Whoever was in charge was yelling at the staff in what I would view as a disrespectful manner. I would not recommend this place to anyone. There are other places to eat nearby that I will go to the next time that I am in the area.