“sent wrong food then tried to charge again for correct food”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #34 of 44 Restaurants in Vermilion
Vermilion, Ohio
“sent wrong food then tried to charge again for correct food”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

well this has to be the worst pizza hut around. ordered a simple order of pizza and bread sticks with cheese on them. what arrived was a cold and burnt pizza with slices laying on to of each other and garlic bread? when i called the manager said to bring my food back up and she will tell me why i ordered the wrong food? my order was for delivery but i drove it back up where i was told that by ordering bread sticks with garlic cheese i correctly got garlic bread. even though the picture on the app and internet showed regular garlic bread and cheese on them. she then nicely offered to make what i ordered after i paid for them again?

this is a sad example of customer service. they sent the wrong food and want to charge you again for the correct food good job pizza hut you lost a long time loyal customer

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Raymond N

Ohio
“Quality pizza at coupon prices”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have been taking advantage of their large $10 any topping pizza since they announced that, but have been driving through for my pizzas since they the first day that they opened at this location. Always hot and ready. The any pizzas are $11 now but I still don't see how they do it - it is worth the price. Ask about their specials when you call. I've never gotten a bad order.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gail H
Vermilion, Ohio
“Terrible”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I'm actually a fan of Pizza Hut pizza. Been eating it since my high school days in the late 70's and 80's. I know lousy pizza of this brand when I taste and see it.

I ordered online last Sunday. Large chicken supreme and wings. I should of known when I went to pick up the food what my experience would be like. They werent busy but I had to sit at the window for several minutes and not until I honked, would anyone come and wait on me. Employees H.U.B. (Head up Butt).

Pan pizza crust was more like the thickness of hand tossed and it was cold when I picked it up. The wings were so thick with breading and grease you had to really search to find any real chicken.

Worst 30 bucks I ever spent. You got me once, but never again. Hope they wake up and get the food up to standards or they won't make it.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Anthony B
Toledo, Washington
“Cheap and worth every penny!”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Sometimes you get what you pay for! Reluctantly, I went and picked up a couple cheap pizza pies. I didn't expect miracles (they were really cheap) but at least something edible. They were not. Maybe their more expensive pizzas are edible but this was certainly not. It was like something you'd feed a large group of kids at a birthday party.

Visited October 2013