“best sushi this side of Mississippi!”

Kasai Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Wadsworth
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wadsworth, Ohio, United States
“best sushi this side of Mississippi!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

They make the sushi fresh -- they have a huge sushi bar with several guys rolling sushi and everything is totally fresh made. It is absolutely delicious

Visited December 2012

Shawano, Wisconsin
“Better than average”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I liked the food and you get a very generous quantity. However, the service was not the best. It took a very long time to get our food, even for a group of four.

Visited March 2013
nagasaki
“It is great!! The same as the Japan.”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I feel pretty good we even Japanese. I love Dynamite appetizer and sushi deluxe.
I hope miso soup comes out along with the sushi. It might taste better than Japan.
I like the balance of fish and rice.
Business travelers I am very happy, but also work well.
I have been able to four consecutive weeks.

• Visited February 2013
Akron, Ohio
“Wonderful dining experience!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We had been to Kasai several times since they had first opened and enjoyed each visit, but because we spend more time in Montrose we usually end up at Wasabi or Sakura (both excellent as well!) Around Christmas time we visited Kasai again and as usual had a lovely dinner, our server Rachel actually remembered us from several months back. My husband ordered a "special" drink and Leon himself brought it out to the table and made sure it was to his satisfaction. The service was impeccable! When we visited again in January, it was like seeing old friends as we were welcomed as such! My daughter asked me to bring her something home and when I couldn't remember what she wanted Rachel told me what she liked last time we were there!!! Incredible! Besides the excellent food and delicious sushi rolls, the service and warmth we receive at Kasai has made it our number one restaurant for sushi! Looking forward to our next visit soon!

2 Thank juliec303
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Indepencence Roll to Die For”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

For a Japanese restaurant in Wadsworth, Ohio to be wildly successfull it has to be exceptionally good, and it is! Best Janpanese food I have ever had and I have been to Japan four times. We were just there on a Thursday night and it was mobbed. I had the Independence Roll special for Thursday and it was excellent!

• Visited December 2012