Legacy Inn Suites
US$99
QualityInn
All reviewsplace to stayhighwayhousekeepercomfortercleanliness
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Not TOO clean..felt the need to lysol and bleach before I settled in..this is prob mostly to dated appearance and no one sweeping beside the nightstand for decades...staff was SUPER nice...mattress and bedding UGH!! Ammentities and TV good
The MAJOR issue is the UNREAL amount of highway noise you can hear!!! I checked 100 times bc it was soooo loud I WAS CERTAIN I had left my door and window open (that doesnt open) i even had to record it on my phone its so unreal...hence why i am up at 12 AM :(
This is only night one of 3....

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Smallbusinessowner1
Reviewed 31 December 2012

We stayed here for a little over a month while my bf was working in Wadsworth, Ohio. The price was amazing. I wish we would have found this hotel sooner because we had been staying at a more expensive hotel for about 2 months before finding this hidden gem. The rooms are clean, but a little small. They are nice though. The housekeepers are sweet. The pool was the main factor we chose to go there because we have kids with us and staying in a hotel without a pool during the summertime is a very bad idea. So this hotel pretty much saved my sanity. The internet works well.

Room Tip: You need a room close to the office to get good internet service.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We stayed at this place on 6/13 nice location just off I-76 exit 9 Wadsworth, Ohio. non smoking rooms, King size beds, microwave ovens, refigrator, & you park right in front of your door to the room your on a private drive tree lined street nice flat screen TVs and at a great price $52.88 that includeds tax and the staff was very friendly....

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bowler300_9
Reviewed 7 May 2012

I stayed there,this past saturday,very clean,the people there were so helpful,great a/c one of the best.injoyed the people there.when back there i'll stay there again.

Room Tip: very good a/c and service
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cmbrown42
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip. The room was dirty and the mattress was hard and old. Went to the lobby to see if they had bottled water. Had to interrupt the employee from her TV show and was told very briefly to go through the door to next room. Where I found an old vending machine which had "pop" no water. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business