Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)
US$128
US$101
US$97
US$81
Priceline
All reviewscookieshappy hoursoupcorn dogsacross the streethot peppersfront desk staffice cream sandwichgreat jobpool and hot tubsoft drinksoffered waterrooms are cleanlittle extraseastwood mallcleanest hotelhotel offers
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We spent a long weekend here (3 nights). This hotel is immaculate, the staff is always ready to help, the beds are extremely comfortable and there are lots of amenities in the room. At check in we were offered bottled water and cookies. Each evening, these items were available in the lobby as well as other 'snacks'. Their breakfast is a full assortment of breakfast items from cereals, fruit, yogurt and pancakes as well as eggs with lots of side items. In the evenings, they have a pot of soup available, as well as ice cream and corn dogs from a freezer in the dining room. You can't go hungry! The mall is located directly across the street, though we didn't visit. We were there to visit family, some of whom stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the pool. This is the nicest Holiday Inn I have ever stayed in - anywhere.

Room Tip: While our room was located fairly close to the pool and elevators, we didn't hear any noise from either.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stayed here for a week while in town for business. They really go above & beyond to make sure you are happy with your stay. They have an excellent continental breakfast, many times the kitchen staff comes out to say Good Morning, & check to see if you need anything. It's the small personal touches that sets this one apart from the rest! Not to mention, super comfy rooms!!

There is a mall right across the street with many dining options. Perfect location!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I stay at this Holiday Inn whie on business trips in the Niles area. The rooms are very nice, beds are super comfortable, and the hotel staff is outstanding. The rooms are kept clean and the hotel maid service does a great job. Full hot breakfast seven days a week is a big plus as well. They also have cookouts which are free to guests and twenty five cent drink nights three days a week. Overall a great hotel experience. I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. From the minute you arrive until the minute you check out, the whole experience is excellent. The staff was extremely friendly, the rooms were super clean, the beds were very comfortable, and the breakfast was hot and delicious. The front desk staff greeted me with a smile and offered a cold soda when I checked in. There were bags of chips, popcorn, fresh fruit and cookies available in the lobby. There was a great evening reception and free wi-fi. The staff greeted me by name every time I entered or exited the hotel, and they offered me a cold soda when I checked out. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2013 via mobile

Without a doubt, the best in the nation! These girls run a tight ship with the utmost graciousness, and professional courtesy! There is no other experience to equal the experience. Location is super for shopping. Who would imagine! Pool is beautiful. Breakfast bar managed well and evening reception is beyond words. Ill be sad when my husbands business trips come to an end.. Hope I can return at least 2 more times before the end of the year.

• Stayed: July 2013