“Best Holiday Inn ever”

Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Warren
Glastonbury CT
“Best Holiday Inn ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at this Holiday Inn for the first time, and found it to be the best HI I ever experienced. The staff was awesome, frequently asked about my comfort, and offered a better breakfast and more amenities that I'd ever seen. It had everything I needed, and things I didn't even know I wanted - like a complementary soda pop at check in and a scale in the fitness room (for weighing one's suitcase!)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Minerva, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

When arriving you are greeted at the door, offered water, soft drink or a cookie, then registered very efficiently. Everyone smiles and greets all visitors; this shows a wonderful feeling of family. The breakfast is excellent in a lovely setting. Since this visit was in the winter, I did not have a chance to sit outside and enjoy the pretty patio as my friends and I did last time.

Room Tip: My rooms have been in different locations on each visit; all were very comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kingsville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

I travel all across North America for business and pleasure and by far this hotel still impresses me as one of the very best .

On my latest stay I was greeted at the door -literally - with a wonderful glass of ice cold champagne. The counter staff are extremely efficient and friendly , and will always do anything to make you happy . There is a nice chocolate on my pillow when I check into my room , and a knock on the door to make sure that everything is just right.

The breakfast is wonderful , and if it snows overnight no worries as your car will be brushed off by the staff before you get to your vehicle.

Exceptional customer service , well priced , really nice rooms , what more could I ask for ?

Well done , many hotel chains should come down for a lesson on how to operate a first class facility.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lindmar
Troy, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

This is my #1 choice of hotel in Warren/Youngstown area. My stays have always been pleasant and 100% satisfied, except for 2 fire alarms in the recent 2 weeks, including one in the middle of night, 1:30am! Everyone in the building had to evacuate per protocol.
Both were claimed as false alarm, triggered by steam from extended long shower. Really?

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We recently stayed at this hotel and it was amazing. Definitely one of the best I have ever stayed in. The rooms were clean and modern. The beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was outstanding in terms of a continental breakfast. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014
North Port, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

This place has lots of great extras for your stay. Water or soda when you check in and out, fresh cookies and popcorn available all the time, great full breakfast, two or three nights a week free snacks.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lee A
Marietta, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

We are not new to this hotel, we always try to stay here when visiting the area. But our most recent visit was the best, they've topped themselves. First, I had reservations at another HIE and was going to use most of my reward points just to get a discount. A room became vacant at this location, and I was able to get a free night for the same number of points--go figure!
From the friendly greeting, to the complimentary beverages, to the treat bag for Priority members--the staff always makes us feel welcome. They pointed out the free snacks that are available after hours, and when I requested an extra coffee packet for the morning they happily obliged. Minutes after we settled into the room, the front desk called to see if everything was satisfactory.
The rooms are clean, up-to-date, and comfortable. It's as if the hotel anticipates our needs, and offers little perks beyond the norm, all which are truly appreciated.
The breakfast offerings are varied and of better quality than most, even other HIE hotels. There were staff in the kitchen and dining area, constantly monitoring the food, cleaning tables, etc. The hot foods were actually hot, and extras such as hot peppers in oil were offered.
This hotel offers an excellent value, a clean well appointed room, and a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Being on the third floor, and a distance from the elevator, we had a very quiet night. The hall lig...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Avalon Inn and Resort
Avalon Inn and Resort
#3 of 7 in Warren
Hampton Inn & Suites Niles/Warren
BEST WESTERN Park Hotel
Residence Inn Youngstown Warren/Niles
Fairfield Inn Warren Niles
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Youngstown W - I-80 Niles Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)? Share your experiences!