“above the call of duty”

Best Western Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 27 June 2014

my name is craig robinson i am lead guitarist for the group lakeside/ mark woods i was born and raised in warren ohio at a concert there many childhood friends brought things that we all could remember one was a picture of our 6th grade graduation. i promptly left the picture on the table in the room .after the 4 hour ride to dayton i called the Best western park hotel and got michelle(someone i did not know) and told her about my situation .she quickly ran to the room and retrieved the picture during the cleaning of the room ,put it in an envelope and mailed it to me. THANK YOU MICHELLE YAAAAH this was truly above the call of duty

Room Tip: any room is fine
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Craig,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We appreciate your patronage and value your opinion. It is always gratifying to know our that our performance was effective and appreciated. I am grateful you took the time to let us know! I felt like a super hero and that is how we all should feel when we take good care of our guests. Thanks again Craig!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Park Hotel

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We recently stayed here while attending a wedding. The hotel is very nice and was very clean. The staff was very nice and we also had a nice breakfast with eggs, bacon, and pancakes from one of the new pancake machines. We asked for late checkout and could stay until 2 with no additional charge. This was nice since we were attending a wedding. The only downside is the hotel is about 9 miles from the interstate and takes about 20 minutes to get to from the interstate.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Lennard,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel, where you stay with people who care. We do appreciate the compliment on the cleanliness of the hotel and friendly staff. We do try hard to make all of our guest feel welcome and wanting to return. I know the drive from the interstate may sometimes feel like 20 min. but it is actually just under 10 minutes either way. I thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.
Michelle- Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We were very impressed by the friendly, accommodating service at the Best Western Park Hotel. Whenever we needed anything, the staff responded promptly, and the breakfast room staff anticipated our children's needs even before we did. Unasked-for clean, wet towels for sticky toddlers are an excellent amenity for the traveling parent. Our room was also very comfortable, clean, and spacious.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Edmund,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, OH. It is the common courtesies and thoughtfulness that our employees extend that make a great experience for our guest. It means a great deal to the hotel to receive such a complimentary letter. I thank you again for staying with us and hope to see you again soon!
Michelle- Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Michelle at the front desk is an awesome employee. She made my stay at the hotel awesome. I really loved the area there is a park right across the street from the hotel. They have concerts there on Fridays. The hotel is very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Robin,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel in downtown Warren, Ohio. We are very pleased to know that you had an awesome stay with us. We do take pride in the staff and cleanliness of our hotel. Next time you are in Warren you may want to check out The Amphitheatre (The Amp) or Packard Music Hall as we are in walking distance from both entertainment venues. Downtown Warren does come alive in the summer with entertainment from all over for all ages. So next time you get a chance don't hesitate to call 330-393-1200. Thanks again Robin!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

From my initial call to book the room, to the day I checked out, Michelle, Amyr and the entire staff made this an outstanding visit. I was in town on business and normally stay at higher end hotels, but was recommended this location by someone who had stayed here before. I'm glad that I took their advice. This is not the typical run of the mill hotel. It's unique and actually gave me a feel of a Bed and Breakfast. The room was very clean, the breakfast was delicious and hot and the overall atmosphere was delightful. A recent remodel and an amazingly friendly staff makes this hotel a great choice, whether a person is traveling on business or a family vacation. I recommend eating at The Saratoga which is just around the corner. Very good food and a friendly staff. Thanks Michelle, Amyr and staff (including the lady who made breakfast - don't know her name, but she was a delight to speak with) for making my stay in Warren a memorable one. I look forward to my next trip to the Warren area, and of course, I already know where I'll be staying.

Dear Jason,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.
By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Can't wait to see you and your family again soon.
If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 330-393-1200

Thank you again Jason for taking the time to complete this survey. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Just checked into the downtown Warren, OH, Best Western Park Hotel. The hotel appears to be one of the bright spots here. As a B-W Diamond member, my room was upgraded at no charge. The room is very nice but not the size of a suite. I do not know the size of a standard room, so I can't provide acomparison. The staff has been cordial.

When I used the computer in the lobby open business center, I was told there is a $1.00 per page charge to print anything on the copier. I only wanted to print directions to my customer's location for the meeting next morning.

I have never encountered this type charge prior to the visit here. At the BW I regularly use in Schaumburg, IL, to the tune of 80 to 100 nights annually, a credit card is required to just get on the Web in their business center. I always use my laptop to check emails, so I have never paid that charge. However, I have never been charged for paper used in the copier in any hotel. I will reconsider using this location again when I next visit Warren, OH, for business or pleasure. This type situation is enough to cause me to steer clear of this hotel on subsequent visits no matter how clean and well appointed it might appear.

1  Thank Tom M
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Tom,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.
I do apologize that we were not able to provide you with exceptional experience during your stay. We do provide plenty of complimentary amenities and in our guest directory it does list all the guest services that we charge for. We take great pride in providing our guests with the highest levels of professional service and hospitality and it is our unspoken goal to exceed your expectations. It is my hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.
Sincerely, Michelle- Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We usually stay in this hotel when we drive to the Midwest from the Northeast. It is a beautiful, welcoming hotel. The service is outstanding and the accommodations very appropriate. Their complementary breakfast is very good, and includes everything you may want. Tara and Amyr at the front desk were especially gracious and helpful. We have recommended this hotel to friends and family, and will continue to stay there whenever we can.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michelle S, Manager at Best Western Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Carmen,
Thank you for completing the survey of your recent stay here at Best Western Park Hotel. I am so glad to hear that you feel welcome every time to stay.
It is our #1 goal to make each guests' stay a memorable one. You may want to sign up for our rewards program. This program is designed to take special care of our valued Best Western Rewards members. We recognize our most frequent guests with Gold Elite, Platinum and Diamond status- which means exclusive benefits, priority service, room upgrades and even more!
If we can be of assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us at (330) 393-1200 or via e-mail at bestwesternparkhotel@gmail.com Thanks Again!
Sincerely, Michelle-Front Desk Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Avalon Inn and Resort
Holiday Inn Express Youngstown North (Warren/Niles)
Hampton Inn & Suites Niles/Warren
Fairfield Inn Warren Niles
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Warren
Holiday Inn Express Lordstown / Newton Falls / Warren

Been to Best Western Park Hotel? Share your experiences!