“Great Pizza.”

Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Warren
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sunrise Inn of Warren is a full service family restaurant and bar. We're known for our delicious and reasonably priced Old World and specialty pizzas, garlic chicken, large selection of wing flavors, dinners, Italian specialties, sandwiches and burgers, soups, full bar and daily specials. Call ahead for reservations or we can package your order for carry-out.
Dublin, Ohio
“Great Pizza.”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The pizza is topped with Parmesan cheese rather than gobs of mozzarella. This makes the pizza much less greasy. I liked the sauce but the crust is a little bit too dry and thick. Overall it was very good pizza though! I will definitely keep ordering it when I go to Warren.

Visited January 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza Ever”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Best Pizza Ever anywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We drove up from N.C. and first place we went to eat was Sunrise for the pizza and last place we went to also was the Sunrise. Plus we took 5 pizzas back with us. My Principal at my school loves Sunrise pizza also and will be disappointed because we ate all of them

Visited December 2013
Denver
“Still great”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This classic Italian restaurant is still great. I don't know how long it's been there but I'm pushing 60 and it's older than me. It may be me but I don't know that the pizza has as sharp of a taste as I remember from years ago. Never the less it is still very good as are the basic red sauced pasta dishes. The other items on the menu are very good too so if "spaghetti" isn't what you want there are still reliable options.

Visited March 2013
“Great pizza”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Every time we visit family in Ohio, we make sure to stay here. The pizza is different than any I have ever had. The crust is perfect-- not to thin and not too thick. It has sauce, peppers and parmesan cheese-- no mozzarella. Please make sure you call an hour before you want to actually eat because it does take time to make, but well worth the wait.

However, we went and actually ate there once. The service was fine and prices were fair. The portions on their other dishes were big, but we didn't have anything that knocked our socks off. Their alfredo pasta was not good. The sauce was bland and had no taste. I was a little disappointed since we skipped getting pizza.

• Visited December 2012
Warren, Ohio
“A Warren , OH institution”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

The Sunrise Inn has been a part of Warren for many years. It is probably most well known for it's outstanding pizza, which can be eaten there or ordered for takeout. It is not a fancy place but service is excellent, the staff is very friendly and the servings are generous. Among the many offerings on the menu is an interesting variety of hamburgers(with equally interesting names.) Another popular option is the all-you-can-eat fish on Fridays. The food is tasty and many people have to take part of their meal home with them, because of the ample portions.

• Visited September 2013