“Excellent front desk!”

Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Norton, Virginia
“Excellent front desk!”
Reviewed 6 June 2011

We had a terrible trip to the area due to a GPS foul-up but Rhonda was polite, professional and more than a little patient. She made us feel right at home.

• Stayed June 2011
4 Thank JLH68
HIEX2010, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House, responded to this review, 8 October 2011
Thank you for leaving us great feedback and thank you for staying at our hotel. I understand it must of been very frustrating and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience trying to locate our hotel due to the GPS foul. Our street is still fairly new and most GPS systems will not locate us, however our front desk staff is available 24 hours to assist in any way we can. I am glad to hear that Rhonda was able to help you find your way to our hotel and made you feel right at home. Thank you again for your stay here at our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again!

DeeJay Howard
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Lafayette, IN
Reviewed 16 January 2011

The hotel is new, beautifully decorated with a contemporary mission style flare. Rooms are spacious, the beds are extra comfortable and the towels are thick and luxurious. The breakfast is hot and delicious featuring eggs, bacon, biscuits & gravy, pastry, yogurt and cereals. Enjoy your free issue of USA Today while you sip fresh orange juice or hot coffee in front of the dinning area fireplace.
Without a doubt, the best attribute is the hotel staff. They are friendly, helpful and genuinely want to make your stay a pleasant one.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank ekhreader
Paw Paw, West Virginia
Reviewed 17 December 2010

My husband and I loved staying here. Everything was sparkling clean, the rooms were spacious, and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Cozy beds that included a variety of pillows from soft to firm to fit everyone's comfort level.
The coffee was excellent, the breakfast was hot and delicious and there was a large variety of things to choose from. We enjoyed our meal in a warm and comfy area that included a crackling fire that was a welcome addition to the whole experience. We would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
4 Thank lcurrence
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and I really didn't want to leave when it was time to check out. This is a brand new hotel that is tastefully decorated with contemporary furnishings and is very comfortable. I had a king room, which was very large, with a fridge and microwave, a sitting area, an eating area, a desk to work at and a comfy chair and ottoman. I appreciated that I was able to access the wireless internet connection easily, since my techie husband wasn't there to help me this time. Breakfast was included in the room rate and it was SO good! I loved the scrambled eggs and bacon. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. The hotel is situated close to restaurants and shopping, but it is surrounded by cornfields and very quiet. I really could have easily stayed here a month and been perfectly content. I have friends and family in the area and will definitely stay here the next time I come back to visit.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank Beach_Bum_tlc
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 August 2010

I went here while vacationing with 2 small children. It was very clean and nice.staff were very friendly. you can put your ipod in the alarm clock .Great breakfast choices especially the danishes!!!! I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Wash...
#3 of 3 in Washington Court House
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington
Quality Inn Washington Court House

Been to Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House? Share your experiences!