“Food OK”

Cuisines: American
ohio
“Food OK”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Drive by this place all the time so I decided to stop in food was average service was ok. Decent selection on the menu.

Columbus, Ohio
“Nice Mom and Pop Place”
Reviewed 10 February 2012

The ad in the hotel book made this place look really great. I was excited to go there. I was not as pleased when I saw the place. It's kind of alone in a random area of the town next to a gas station. The inside felt very mom and pop but the service was good considering there was one lady working the entire place. The food was decent. They have a large selection of steak and seafood options as well as comfort food specials. I would eat there again but I was not super impressed even for a small town place. They do have a great dessert selection.

• Visited January 2012