“A nice addition to town”
Review of Streetside 62

Streetside 62
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: A locally owned farm to table restaurant. We focus on sourcing as many local ingredients as possible during each growing season here in Ohio. Our modern, smart, yet comfortable atmosphere is really refreshing for a small town. Come enjoy either are covered or outdoor patio's or relax inside. A great place to meet friends or family for any occasion.
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We visited not long after this new place opened and enjoyed dining on their patio. I think they were still working on getting everything to gel together, but the food overall was pretty good. We tried their white veggie soup made with chicken and it was delicious. Hubby had the spaghetti and was just not impressed with it at all. Supposedly they have an Italian chef, but when I tasted the sauce, it seemed no better than what would come out of a jar. I had the cheeseburger and it was very good as were the fries and slaw.

This restaurant is locally owned and uses locally grown ingredients wherever possible. which I wholeheartedly support. Their prices seem pretty steep, but I sincerely hope they make a success of it. I'm sure we will make a return visit.

2  Thank popcorngal