“One of my favorites!”

Pisanello's Pizza
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Waterville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Whenever in town and having a craving for pizza, Pisanellos is the place to go! The owner is so friendly. He always remembers our family when we order. The pizza is very yummy, my favorite in Waterville.

Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

The above says it all. Waited 2 minutes to be greeted. Booths full of i dont know what. We'll see what this pizza tastes like when i get home!

1  Thank JimJPC
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Excellent pizza, always very generous with toppings. Good variety on the menu, Impressive quality all around.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I like my pizza and Pixanello's is good. Not my first choice, but I prefer them over Pizza Hut any day.

Reviewed 5 May 2012

I used to order delivery from Pisanello's all the time. It's definitely better than most pizza chains but still just average. Thin crust pizzas come really soggy so you have to use a fork to it.