“Pretty good - service slow.”
Review of Dakota's

Dakota's
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Waverly
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 December 2012

Liked my meal. A little luke warm but in fairness to the staff there were 20 of us and they probably were trying to serve us our meals at the same time. I got the impression that this was the best restaurant in town. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed 10 October 2012

Food was fabulous. Had a filet that melted in your mouth. Drinks were really gooood!!! Had a wonderful server, Melissa, that made sure food was hot and drinks were full. People were friendly. Peanuts at the table were fresh and good. In a little town it was a big pleasant surprise! Nothing not to like.

1  Thank Lynnspics
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Everything I have eaten is really good. No complaints here

1  Thank Mary Jane R
Reviewed 27 April 2012

The decor and atmosphere was very western and nice. Lots of neat things to look at. They have a really nice big patio, too. Our waitress was very nice and helpful. The table was sticky, yuck! We both had the BBQ Pork Loin. Reminded me of something you might get at a cafeteria. Not that great. Baked potato was fresh and good. Salad was just OK and I think they gave me fat-free dressing that I didn't ask for. Rolls looked like they were store-bought and weren't that great. Blooming onion was pretty good and comparable to Texas Roadhouse. In all, we weren't that impressed with it but it was right next door to the hotel and we could walk there. Nothing to brag about and probably wouldn't suggest it to friends or family.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My husband and i visted this Dakota's after ashopping trip. Very attentive and friendly waitresses. Very clean Will be back.