“Best Little B & B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Waynesville
The Hammel House Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Waynesville B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is the BEST B&B I have ever stayed in! The rooms were huge and very comfortably furnished with a large private bathroom and tub. The bed was excellent and the whole place was just spotless and immaculate! The little touches made a great difference...every evening when I returned there was a piece of delicious homemade pie waiting for me in the fridge! They also had free refreshments available any time you wanted a drink.
The absolute best though was their breakfasts...just about any combo you could imagine and the presentation was superb. Waffles, French toast, Omelets, Ham, Bacon.... you name it plus some creations you will drool over.
I think I gained five pounds on a weeks breakfasts alone! They even have free Wi-Fi!
What more can I say than I can't wait till I return!

Room Tip: All looked great