“Great Experience”

The Learning Kitchen
Reviewed 25 October 2011

I attended the seafood class at the end of September and loved it. In addition to cooking 3 different kinds of fish, we also learned how to make two different sauces and pico de galo, as well as many cooking tips and techniques throughout the class. I was a little hesitant at first because I thougt it was expensive, but the amount of food we made and ate and all I learned , it was definately worth the price. I look forward to signing up for another class.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"school"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 October 2011

I'm glad someone mentioned their experience with ticketing. My wife and I also experienced a problem with " seating". We were told something similar....that only one of us could cook. The other person could not even watch. Fortunately, our credit card company DID see things our way and got us a refund! 1 seat = 2 people. This should not be confusing, but it is. Perhaps the owner might type 1 seat = 1 person for each calendar date where 1 seat = 1 person. Oh, I guess if they were to do that , they'd have to admit the web site calendar leaves room for confusion. Doubtful. - A haughty tone of voice is not good business practice.

2  Thank bradford2
LearningKitchen, Owner at The Learning Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2011

We are very sorry to hear that you felt our website was confusing and not user-friendly. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers whether you are in the store, attending a class, or visitng our website and feel that this review does not at all reflect the fact that our wesbite is indeed very user-friendly. We have been accepting reservations online for over three and half years culminating in over 4800 online reservations and have not run into this issue. Classes clearly labeled "Date Nights" state that the reservation is for two people, which is also evident in the cost per reservation. All other classes are ticketd per person with pricing that reflects a per person fee. Unless noted, (as in the case of our Date Night classes) anytime you purchase a ticket for an event, be it a sporting, musical or education event, 1 ticket equals 1 person. While we understand that user errors can occur from time to time, in order for us to maintain the intergrity of our classes, we must enforce cancellation and no show policies.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

This was my first time visiting the Learning Kitchen and I am eager to go back! The chef was friendly and informative and the food was delicious. My girlfiend and I really enjoyed ourselves!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Had a Great party with friends and combed ourselves dinner. Food was delicious, chef was great and the setting could not have been better. The kitchen area was completely prepped for us and everyone (12 of us) had their own cooktop and ample area to prepare our wonderful food. I will definitely be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I participated in my first cooking class the other night with my in-laws. We had an absolute great time! We learned to cook an amazing white pizza topped with an arugula salad, and a very tasty chicken pasta dish that we all loved! Everyone at the Learning Kitchen was extremely friendly and were very helpful! We had a great night out, learned lots of new cooking techniques, and ate some delicious food that we all know how to make now!! I highly recommend it for a date night, girls night out, or for just a relaxing night to do something different. I have already signed up for another class!!