“Wonderful Weekend!”

Cincinnati Marriott North
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I would like to Thank the staff of the Marriott Cincinnati North for the wonderful weekend I had there. The staff was polite and very helpful! I had accidentally left something in one of the rooms and only had to call the desk and with in 30 minutes I had my item..plus other things that I had left. The food was excellent! I can't wait to stay with you all again!! Thank You very Much!

Room Tip: I stayed in a king room and a double room and both were excellent!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Cincinnati Marriott North

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Everywhere I went the staff was smiling and anxious to help. From maids to the staff who passed casually in the hall, everyone wore a smile and asked if they could help. I know they made the conference a joy for everyone. The rooms were typical Marriott, exceptionally clean and efficient design. The amenities, perfect for the 500 conference attendees. Nice gym and pool.

Room Tip: Although it's right next to I-75, we never heard the traffic.
Reviewed 7 June 2012

The staff at this Marriott was incredible. I was there as a larger group of cnference guests, and they were all very helpful.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I have been attending the Reader & Author Get-together weekend held at this Marriott for years, and I always have a wonderful experience. The staff is incredibly helpful and always cheerful. The buffets and restaurant service is great, as is the food. Once when the bar was crowded, I asked the front desk to order room service for me and have it delivered to the lobby, and they did! In ten minutes, friends and I were eating appetizers and drinking wine at the new-this-year coffee nook near the lobby. When there was a rush of people checking out and limited rolling carts, they enlisted a service staffer with a room-service-like cart to help. The parking is free, as is the wifi. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a friendly, efficient, comfortable hotel near the Cincinnati beltway.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I was at the Marriott for a convention. Being my first convention, I didn't know what to expect. I have a feeling that this is going to be hard to top. Overall, the rooms were what I expected them to be - clean, spacious, comfortable. The best part of the room was the plush bed and bedding! Wow, that was awesome!

Where I feel that the Marriott excelled was their service. Check in was quick and I was soon on my way to my room. Check out was also a breeze! The hotel was clean all around, every one of the hotel staff was cordial and friendly. Really well done, Marriott Cincinnati North!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2012

The staff and facility are wonderful. The LF RAGT took over the hotel. Even with all the rush and bustle of the event, the staff never seemed overwhelmed. The servers during the meals were polite and efficient.

My room was lovely. I wish I could have stayed longer.

I would definitely make this a destination hotel the next time I'm in Cincinnati. If I don't get there before, I am looking forward to the 2013 RAGT being hosted at the Marriott Cincinnati North.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I stay here about once a year for leisure to enjoy my family that lives in the area. The front desk staff at Marriott Cincinnati North is amazing. They are quick, well educated and extremely hospitable. Our family enjoys the pool and exercise room and they are always clean and in top working order. The Breakfast Bar is a wonderful bargain especially for the younger kids. The rooms are clean and the Bedding is very comfortable. I will come back year after year and maybe more!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Courtyard Cincinnati North at Union Centre
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati / West Chester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati / West Chester
Holiday Inn Cincinnati N - West Chester
Cincinnati Marriott Northeast

Been to Cincinnati Marriott North? Share your experiences!