“Most helpful staff ever”

Cincinnati Marriott North
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The hotel is comfortable, the rooms nice, but it is the staff that makes this hotel remarkable. Every time I asked a question or needed assistance, the staff was there to answer with a smile and all the help I needed. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen H
There are newer reviews for Cincinnati Marriott North

Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was my first large event I organized and I have to say the sales team at the Marriott were supreme. I will be working with them again next year and can't wait to work with Tamara and her team again. Her patience with me and my fellow team was amazing. She explained everything and made it so simple for us.

Room Tip: I've stayed on the top floor to the bottom floor all their rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Trinityblacio
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Although service was great, especially at the club lounge, the condition of the building left much to be desired. The decor of the rooms is clearly dated, especially the bathrooms. The lobby area is also very unimpressive, it looks like it was stuck in the 80s. This building needs to be remodeled top to bottom.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank eg450
Jennifer P, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for our feedback. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy the hotels overall look. We recently put all new art work and carpet in all rooms and renovated the lobby two years ago to fit Marriott's new greatroom concept. We are planning bathroom renovations for the near future to be completed by the end of 2015.

Again thank you for your feedback and loyalty to Marriott. I hope that you will continue to stay with us because of our excellent service.

Regards,
Jennifer Porter

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Even though my coffee pot shorted out & the iron didn't work, this was a lovely comfortable and delicious place to stay for one night. I love good sheets and pillows and this was lovely. I would return again. The black out shades were perfect for sleeping.

Room Tip: Ask for a view. My room overlooked the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My friends and I checked in this past weekend for a wedding--the front desk staff were incredibly helpful and nice, helping with wedding information and directions. The hotel itself was gorgeous...and the room was big and perfect for our needs. It even had a fridge, which was wonderful.
The Starbucks downstairs was a nice perk too! When we went down there, the Starbucks worker had just taken her break apparently, but the front desk clerk immediately came over and helped with our orders. Again, super friendly and helpful!

The only thing I did not appreciate was that we got 2 noise complaints: the first one was probably called for as we were talking fairly loud and there were quite a few people in the room. But we got a call probably an hour later that we had received another complaint--however we had gone to bed almost immediately after the first knock on our door! It woke us up, and they were somewhat rude on the phone. I understand that they had due cause to suspect us because of the first complaint, but we were all asleep the second time.

But all in all, the staff were helpful and friendly, while the hotel itself was beyond gorgeous, clean, and spacious! Parking was also great.

Room Tip: Ikea is super close by, maybe a quarter mile if that.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I was definitely promptly served at the front desk and that was nice. Room was nice and spacious just what you would expect. Server for lunch was rude and pretty much told me to get lunch buffet witch seemed odd because for something to recommend the food almost seemed as it was yesterdays leftovers. The staff at night for dinner were very childish except the bartender Debbie she was a little negative though. I could definitely tell the staff was just poorly run, they had no answers for any of my basic questions. All I asked was the fish fresh and what the sole was stuffed with? Shouldn't be too tough if you work here every day right? The food was definitely frozen I think anyway so stay here and eat somewhere else are my words.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jennifer P, General Manager at Cincinnati Marriott North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

James C

Thank you for the feedback in regards to your experience at my hotel. I am so sorry you did not enjoy your food and beverage experience during your stayl. I will certainly work with my team to ensure that we improve this immediately. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your guest room experience.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can do anything else for you. My direct line is 513-645-4601 or email is Jennifer.l.porter@marriott.com

Again thank you for your feedback. I certainly hope you will return to our hotel and give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Jennifer

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Traveling for work is not really a perk, but staying at the Marriott West Chester was an absolute treat. First time I can remember wanting to write a review about the outstanding service at a hotel!!! Everyone was amazing, from the front desk staff who always had a genuine warm and welcoming smile, to the folks on the 8th floor with their many wonderful suggestions of where to go and what to do outside the hotel. Highly recommend to any future travelers to Cincinnati.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Chester
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Courtyard Cincinnati North at Union Centre
Hilton Garden Inn Cincinnati / West Chester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cincinnati / West Chester
Holiday Inn Cincinnati N - West Chester
Cincinnati Marriott Northeast

Been to Cincinnati Marriott North? Share your experiences!