“Really roomy.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This was a really nice hotel. Lots of room in the suite, good price, great jacuzzi tube, good breakfast and most importantly to me, clean.

Room Tip: We were in a 2 Queen, sofa bed suite.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I have been coming to your hotel for the past 10 years because of the service I received the first time I came for a stay. When checking in I asked if there was an Outback Steak House around. The young man said he did not know of one, but 10 minutes later he called my room and said, "Mr. Miller this is an Outback just a few miles from here, I have directions printed off for you stop down when you want ot pick them up". Back then we did not have smart phones and wifi in the rooms. I have experienced the same kind of service ever since and have continued to stay at Cofort Suites.

By the way, they now give day passes to a local gym which is outstanding if you like to work out!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank John M
UCComfortInnandsuite, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2012

John M,
The Comfort Inn And Suites would like to thank you for your continued patronige over the years. The Comfort Inn And Suites team does recognize you have many options when deciding on lodging in the West Chester area. We would like to thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn And Suites when business calls you to the West Chester area. We understand that we all have the same amenities when it comes to providing lodging, the real secret is in the details. Guest comments good, or bad, are a great tool when we are trying to teach or reinforce customer service skills. Experiences like the one you were so kind to share with our team and individuals looking for ratings when choosing accommodations go a very long way. So on behalf of the Comfort Inn And Suites team I would like to continue to welcome you as a guest. Thank you for also letting others know that we are proudly the "host" hotel of Urban Active Gym and can offer in addition to the 4 piece on site gym complimentary day passes for our guest in an attempt to further meet or exceed the needs of travelers whether they are here for business or leisure.
Linda Halford / Comfort Inn And Suites team

Reviewed 16 February 2012

I would recommend your hotel to anyone traveling for business. Your staff is wonderful, friendly and attentive. The rates are reasonable and the rooms are clean. Close to everything!!! Thanks to Linda and your staff for everything!

Room Tip: Convenient to everything!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

RuthC,
My name is Linda Halford I am the general manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites in West Chester, Ohio the heart of Union Centre.
I have shared your kind words with my entire staff. We would like to thank you for recommending our hotel for corporate travelers. Our team recognizes that travelers both corporate and leisure have many choices when deciding upon lodging. It is wonderful, detailed descriptions like yours that makes that decision a little easier. Once again, we hope to welcome you as a guest in the future and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Linda Halford and Comfort Inn and Suites team

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have had to travel to the West Chester area many times for work in the past few years and my experience staying at the Comfort Inn in West Chester has been by far the best experience over the years. I'll never stay anywhere but here when I have to travel back. The rooms were very clean as well so that's a bonus. Whether you were leaving in the morning or coming back in the evening there was ALWAYS a friendly face at the desk to greet you! Even after my stay following up with information I needed to get reimbursed the person I worked with was WONDERFUL!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kim G

Kim G,
My name is Linda Halford I am the general manager of the Comfort Inn and Suites in West Chester, Ohio. On behalf of my entire staff I would like to thank you for your comments on our clean guest rooms in addition to a friendly smiling face when you arrive and depart.
We do understand that everyone has a choice when making a lodging decision. We are very pleased that you have in the past and will in the future allow us to welcome you as a guest at our hotel. It is our mission that every guest that enters our hotel has such an enjoyable stay that they will be glad to share their experience with others. We are very grateful to you for doing just that.
Linda Halford -Comfort Inn and Suites team

Reviewed 5 January 2012

We were treated well and would recommend this over the more pricey venues close by. The property appears new, but is not easy to find. The room was excellent, no complaints. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Westchestercomfort, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Hello NsChamp,
I am the General Manager of the Comfort Inn & Suites, on behalf of myself and the entire staff I really appreciate the kind words you shared. At the Comfort Inn & Suites we realize that you have many lodging choices, we appreciate that you chose us we also appreciate that you took the time to share your experience. I do agree with you that if you are not familiar with the area it can be a little challenging to locate our hotel, it seems that West Chester has grown so much since the hotel was built, Comfort Inn & Suites used to be one of the few hotels at this exit, with so many business like Proctor & Gamble as well as Ikea a few moments away we have many buildings just a little bigger,that can make it difficult to see us, we are only 3 quick turns from the Interstate 75. I have shared your kind words with the entire staff in addition have contacted a few search engines to ensure that they have the address etc. correct for guest that do have difficulty finding us and use their g.p.s. Hopefully after exiting 75 they will find us within a minute or 2. We hope we can serve you again in the future very soon.

Reviewed 21 October 2011

This room was very comfortable and clean. Nice big bathroom. Great location in West Chester near GE, IKEA, shopping and restaurants. Breakfast included eggs (tasted fake), great bacon, sausage gravy and biscuits, waffle maker, pastries, fruit, cereal and yogurt. Offered free Cincinnati newspaper and Wall Street Journal.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2011

I am the General Manager of the Comfort Inn & Suites in West Chester, Ohio. On behalf of myself and my staff I would like to thank you for the kind comments you made regarding the size of our rooms and the breakfast. As you stated we are very lucky to be within minutes of G.E.,Ikea, additional shopping malls, restaurants.
I am sorry that you did not enjoy the eggs, I am happy to tell you that we have been testing a few different styles of hot egg products, all of the eggs are 100% egg, we would try a style and collect feedback from our regular guests, at their request, we have changed to a very popular scrambled hot egg.
In addition ,you mentioned that we provide the Cincinnati newspaper/Wall Street Journal. I am delighted to inform you that in addition to those newspapers we added the U.S.A. today much to the delight of our guests. Once again thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. We hope that if you are in the area again you and your family will choose to stay with the Comfort Inn & Suites.

Reviewed 21 September 2011

I'm with a local business in the area of this hotel and they are absolutley FABULOUS to work with and the hotel is VERY VERY Clean !! In 4 years of placing guests in this location on and off (usually 3 or 4 guests per month) we have never had any type of issue. I've even stayed at this location when the weather was bad and didn't want to drive home. I would and have recommend this hotel to everyone !!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Westchestercomfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2011

I would like to thank you and your company for your continued business as well as the kind words you shared with the "TripAdvisor" visitors. The employees at the Comfort Inn & Suites in the heart of Union Centre are always striving to "impress our guests" and guest comments- positive or negative-are a great tool in customer satisfaction. We understand there are many different hospitality chains to choose from in West Chester and we appreciate that you chose the Comfort Inn & Suites for your hospitality needs.
Linda Halford- C.L.M.