This hotel is a real find. It's near the inner state but buried back a side street behind a super market and across the street from a residential area. I visit the area with a friend who visits family and have stayed here several times in the last year or so.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the breakfast is always well served and contains (given the type of food it is -- a buffet in a hotel -- reasonably good and even somewhat nutritous. The coffee is good and usually hot and there is a lot of it.
Breakfast is served in the restaurant area which last winter was just getting off of the ground. There is also bar service, which is also reason, attentive and fairly priced. The restaurant/bar is really more hotel breakfast buffet in nature with a high ceiling, lots of glass, and big TVs. As a result it's not the sort of place you go for a cosy drink or dinner. I've not eaten dinner there, but the food looks at least average and the people I have seen there (who mostly appear to be business travelers looking for something convenient) seem happy with their choices.
The hotel has an indoor pool with hot tub that is fairly nice. There are lots of towels although seating is a little limited on busy nights. The work out facility is small, even for a hotel, with minimal equipment; however the lighting is good and I've never seen people using it.
Front desk and other service is pleasant and helpful. There is no lobby shop, but limited purchases can be made at a front desk display. There are sufficient numbers of luggage carts (which is NOT always the case in mid-class sorts of hotels).
Rooms are comfortable with good bedding and fairly fluffy towels. The bathrooms are large enough to accomodate lots of toiletries and the refridgerator is large enough to accomodate purchases made at the super market (I believe a Meijer), which is nearby but not in comfortable walkng distance. Maid service was well handled, timely, and finished early enough not to disturb guests returning to their rooms in late afternoon.Wyngate provides USA Today to guests, usually delivered to the door.
There are numerous chain restaurants in the nearby area, particularly a Perkins (over the inter state) which is atypically good, especially for breakfast. There are no restaurants of particular note in the immediate area with which I am familiar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Perfect Spot. Conveniently located off Interstate 75 between Cincinnati and Dayton, the Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is close to everything that northern Cincinnati has to offer. Ideal for business and leisure travel alike, our hotel provides easy access to offices, restaurants, and more. Shop at Liberty Towne Centre, Cincinnati Premium Outlets, and Voice of America Center; have a blast at Kings Island amusement and water park; and try your luck at Miami Valley Gaming. lenty to Do. Our hotel has everything you need to stay busy or relax, including free wireless High Speed Internet Access in all public areas. Get your heart going in our fully-equipped fitness center, or unwind in our indoor heated pool. Start your day in our full-service Bistro with a made-to-order fresh breakfast, and wind down with one of our Best Brews™. With more than 5,000 square feet of premium function space, the Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North is an ideal setting for meetings, retreats, parties, and weddings. Home away from Home. We feature a range of oversized guest rooms and suites to ensure fun, comfortable stays, including ADA-compliant rooms. Connect via free wireless High Speed Internet Access at the well-furnished work area, and enjoy the convenience of a refrigerator and a 42-inch flat screen TV. Choose from one king-size or two queen Four Points signature beds for a great night’s sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cincinnati North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wingate Inn - West Chester Hotel West Chester
- Wingate West Chester
- Wingate Hotel West Chester
- Four Points By Sheraton Cincinnati North West Chester, Ohio