“Top Notch Stay”

Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in West Chester
Troy, Michigan
“Top Notch Stay”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My first visit here, and was pleased to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. A minor room snafu resulted in me getting an apology note from both the front desk and the manager, as well as a certificate for free points on my account. The best service, especially from James. Great job! Very nice quiet room, great breakfast offerings, and the free happy hour meal and very reasonable beer and wine offerings are a big plus. I highly recommend this property, and expect to stay with them on future trips to the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your positive review. I am very pleased to read that our staff treated you well and you were happy with your accommodations and amenities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again in the near future.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Montreal
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Extended stay in a very comfortable and well equipped two bedroom suite, each with a bathroom.
The price was GREAT, the breakfasts well prepared with lots of variety including fresh fruit salad and daily different hot dishes. Great coffee and upscale teas too. Tuesday thru Thursday they have a happy hour with great snacks. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The beds are very comfortable, the windows open partially, the suite was serviced daily.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that your experience exceeded your expectations.I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Lakeland, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I've stayed several times on business a night or two and have never been disappointed. Rooms are large suites with a full kitchen. Always clean, bed comfortable, ample parking. Breakfast plentiful, and friendly, welcoming, helpful staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

New Jersey
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Free breakfast is above average for hotels in this price range. Free dinner Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was good. Hotel very clean. Fitness center was a little better than average, but leaves a lot to be desired. Free guest laundry. Room was very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. Only problem I had was a toilet fill valve that was making noise. I complained about it, told the maintenance man the problem was the fill valve and I was told it would be fixed. At the end of the day the problem was not fixed and I had to deal with the noisy valve another night. Next morning the kid at the desk was trying to tell me that the noise is normal, when it is not. Valve finally fixed the second day with an appolgy note from the manager. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer and I appreciate your kind comments.

We appreciate all forms of guest feedback and is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.I am sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future!

Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My wife and I stayed here in October. Our refrigerator broke down and started to make very loud noises at 2am. I went down to the lobby immediately. Within 10 minutes we had a room to sleep in without moving our stuff for the remainder of the night. The next day our refrigerator was replaced. Thank you to he night manager and assistant manager for your prompt service!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. While I was pleased to read that you enjoyed our service, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with a refrigerator in your suite.

Your comments about our employees have been noted and are appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The staff, the room, the cleanliness of the place are all great. Sadly the air-conditioning in my room broke late in the evening. The staff gave me the key to the room next door for the night and mechanics came and replaced the entire unit the next day. And they gave me one night free because of the inconvenience. It could have happened at any hotel, but I was really impressed by the way the staff handled it and the way they made me feel like a valued customer.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated. I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you experienced with the air-conditioner in your suite.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My sisters and I recently spent one night here with all 6 of their kids. We had the two bedroom, two bathroom suite and we could not have been more pleased.

First, the hotel is beautifully maintained. It's clean, comfy, and very nicely decorated. The rooms themselves are perfectly set up for anyone traveling with children, primarily b/c the second bedroom is at the other end of the suite so when you put them to bed you don't have to worry about being quiet. We actually met the Housekeeping manager when we checked in, she was finishing up surveying our room and she was beyond delightful. She talked to the kids and they fell in love with her instantly. When we checked out we forgot our DVD's so we had to run back to the hotel. She promptly found them for us and was beyond helpful.

Second, the breakfast is really a very, very good continental breakfast. Tons of foods to choose from and a variety of drinks as well. Plus they had soft drinks, which is a plus when you need caffeine and you don't drink coffee. The breakfast room has a really cozy vibe and there's plenty of seating options to utilize.

Third, the hotel is really convenient to a lot of the Cinci area attractions. It's no more than 3 minutes away from IKEA. We hit the Aquarium and it was only about 20 minutes away. The museum complex was equally close at about 15 to 20 minutes as well. Plus you are within about 5 to 10 minutes of tons of different restaurants and shopping places if you so desire.

But the most important thing I have to say is that the service was fantastic. When we came back from swimming we noticed that someone on our floor had been smoking, which was problematic as smoking was not permitted. We called the front desk and they immediately responded to the problem. They located the source and also begin spraying odor neutralizers to dissipate the horrible smoking smell. Now this was what we expected to happen and were pleased with the response. What I didn't expect though was a personal handwritten note of apology from the manager the next morning and 2,000 IHG bonus points to compensate us for the inconvenience. This last step was totally unnecessary but it was a pleasant suprise.

All of us agreed that if we are back in the area again this will be our hotel of choice!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank pmulvihi
Hotel M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, 2 November 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North!

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for congratulating our team on a job well done. Your kind recognition is well received and appreciated.

I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed the comfort of your room, as well as our breakfast and location.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Monika Evans