“Excellent Hotel with great staff”

Staybridge Suites West Chester
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in West Chester
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Hotel with great staff”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

From the moment I walked in the door I got a friendly welcome from Catherine who did a great job getting me booked in early and was a lovely chatty young lady telling me all i needed to know and as a Platinum Member upgraded me to a one bedroom suite, which was so comfortable with great living area and kitchen and separate bedroom. The Bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The fitness room was very good and the Indoor Pool and Spa area was excellent. A buffet breakfast was provided the following morning. In the evening James was on duty and again was an excellent member of staff and nothing was too much trouble. Free Wi-Fi was available and very speedy compared to other hotels. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to my friends.

Room Tip: All areas seemed very quiet
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for submitting a review on TripAdvisor.
A great thank you for your kind compliments regarding our staff and amenities.
We look forward to having you back soon.

Staybridge Suites Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Padua, Italy
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is my favority when I spend some days in Cincinnati for businnes. Easy to reach, just out of I75, close to West Chester hill where I generally go for jogging.
Matches the standard of the brand, professional staff, recent building. If anyone is in zone I suggest it.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Staybridge Suites West Chester, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review.I am very pleased to learn you enjoyed your stay with us. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Incredible customer service.kitchen was well equipped.....very user friendly.management really cares about customers.great breakfast variety.the rooms were very homey and the bathrooms very clean.should be no.1.

• Stayed February 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed each aspect of your stay. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in West Chester.

Troy, Michigan
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My first visit here, and was pleased to be upgraded to a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. A minor room snafu resulted in me getting an apology note from both the front desk and the manager, as well as a certificate for free points on my account. The best service, especially from James. Great job! Very nice quiet room, great breakfast offerings, and the free happy hour meal and very reasonable beer and wine offerings are a big plus. I highly recommend this property, and expect to stay with them on future trips to the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your positive review. I am very pleased to read that our staff treated you well and you were happy with your accommodations and amenities.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again in the near future.

Montreal
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Extended stay in a very comfortable and well equipped two bedroom suite, each with a bathroom.
The price was GREAT, the breakfasts well prepared with lots of variety including fresh fruit salad and daily different hot dishes. Great coffee and upscale teas too. Tuesday thru Thursday they have a happy hour with great snacks. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The beds are very comfortable, the windows open partially, the suite was serviced daily.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that your experience exceeded your expectations.I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Lakeland, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I've stayed several times on business a night or two and have never been disappointed. Rooms are large suites with a full kitchen. Always clean, bed comfortable, ample parking. Breakfast plentiful, and friendly, welcoming, helpful staff.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind review of Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

New Jersey
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Free breakfast is above average for hotels in this price range. Free dinner Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday was good. Hotel very clean. Fitness center was a little better than average, but leaves a lot to be desired. Free guest laundry. Room was very clean and staff very friendly and helpful. Only problem I had was a toilet fill valve that was making noise. I complained about it, told the maintenance man the problem was the fill valve and I was told it would be fixed. At the end of the day the problem was not fixed and I had to deal with the noisy valve another night. Next morning the kid at the desk was trying to tell me that the noise is normal, when it is not. Valve finally fixed the second day with an appolgy note from the manager. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed all the amenities our hotel has to offer and I appreciate your kind comments.

We appreciate all forms of guest feedback and is through constructive comments that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.I am sorry for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay.

I look forward to welcoming you in the near future!