We stayed two nights on a holiday weekend; the hotel seemed well booked. Plenty of good restaurants nearby, plus as movie theatre - as well as Skyline, Wendy's, etc.
We used priority points for a clean, well-equipped, and quiet room. Kitchenette offered fridge, 2 burner stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, etc. Good range of cable channels. Two large windows let in light, and darkening blinds took care of early morning sun. Pillows were just right and we slept well. Shower was more than adequate, with separate sink area. Hair dryer became stuck in "on" position; we just unplugged it and notified the front desk upon departure. Nice-sized closet with hangers and shelving, and a laundry basket. Internet was truly high-speed and required no effort to be online within seconds.
Serve-yourself breakfast was good (eggs, really tasty sausage, fruit, breads, muffins, cereal, etc.) and the staff at breakfast were actually smiling and talkative. Staff at the front desk were also courteous and greeted us each time we came or went.
We noticed a distinct odor of cigarettes on our floor's hallway on the first night (but absolutely no smell at all in the room); it was gone from the hall the next morning.
We'd also like to commend the staff for their honesty. I accidentally left my curling iron, a box of jewelry, and a few other small items behind in the room, and didn't notice until we arrived home. When we called, the desk clerk said they had already been turned in by housekeeping. She mailed them to us promptly, for which we are grateful. We've been in other hotels (and heard stories from friends) where honesty is not the policy; we are very pleased to report that this Staybridge was on-game with both honesty and service. An unexpected 5 stars in its class. We'll stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Award winning Staybridge Suites Cincinnati-North/West Chester where your special Cincinnati getaway or business trip begins. Our hotel is conveniently located at exit 19, off of I-75, Union Centre Blvd., less than one mile from the I-275 loop. Local businesses include IKEA, Procter & Gamble, GE, General Motors, Contech, Rite Track and the Savannah Center. Our pampered guests love our all suite hotel! They can choose to enjoy spacious studio, 1-bedroom, or 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suites. All suites include fully equipped kitchens with full size refrigerators, stove top, microwave oven and new 32 flat panel LCD TV s with DVD players. All guests at the Staybridge Suites Cincinnati-North/West Chester will enjoy a free hot breakfast buffet every morning,Evening Social Reception Mon thru Wed with hot entrees, specialty salad bars and .50 beer and wine, complimentary high speed internet access, (both wired and wireless) 24hr heated indoor pool, fitness center, and the Pantry convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites West Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites West Chester Hotel West Chester
- West Chester Staybridge Suites
- Staybridge Suites West Chester Ohio