“Great Staff! Wonderful place to stay!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The staff at the front desk was very welcoming and helpful. With having separate reservations for my two nights stay, they made is easy and stress free to change rooms in between at my convenience. It was also great to see the General Manager during my stay, he actually checked me in and made my switch possible! Hskping was very polite and friendly on the floors as well!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I made the mistake of not pulling the sheets back with the light on before going to bed. To my horror the next morning as I was getting out of bed I noticed there were menstrual stains on the bed. I first thought that maybe it was a stain that didn't come clean in the wash (which would still be really gross) but I noticed there was more on the flat sheet in the same area. So, even though there was a note on the headboard guaranteeing a clean duvet cover and sheets, the sheets were definitely not changes (and I really doubt the duvet cover was either). It was very disturbing and disppointing (not to mention gross gross gross and unhealthy).

The woman at the front desk was very apologetic and gave us our room for free. The GM is supposed to call me but I've yet to hear from him.

I travel frequently and I will certainly be more skeptical of cleanliness in any hotel. I certainly will never get into another hotel bed without keeping the lights on when I pull back the sheets. And I certainly will not be staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Carefully check for clean sheets BEFORE getting into bed.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dustin R, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose our hotel during your stay in West Chester and apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. I wanted to let you know I was aware of the situation and personally apologize for the troubles. My executive housekeeper ensured ,e that the stain you saw on the top sheet was not fresh and the sheets had been washed and were fresh. We typically only receive compliments on our cleanliness and service from our guests, so hopefully the next time your in the area you will give us another try. We are confident your next stay we will exceed your expectations!

Reviewed 12 June 2014

We served several rooms/suites for a planned weekend wedding. Home-baked, warm, chocolate chip cookies welcomed us as we checked in. A clean room, adequate parking, friendly staff, free internet and a pretty delicious breakfast made for a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The hotel was very nice and clean. Our family enjoyed our stay during a family wedding and had a great time with everyone. But the hotel gave away our pre-registered room to someone who claimed to be more important to the wedding than us and our family was separated into two different rooms rather than the adjoining rooms. My husband had to sleep in one room with 2 children and I slept in the other room with one child. Not very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The staff at this Hampton is a great reason to stay at this very clean and pleasant hotel. Location made it easy to see sites in Cincinnati and spend time at Kings Island during our weekend stay. Staff very friendly and professional

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Had a business trip and didn't want to leave my 7-month old baby as I was still nursing. Brought my mom along to watch her during my work hours. The staff at this hotel was so extremely helpful and friendly. We had lots of requests and needs and they were always there to offer a helping hand. Also a prime location close to restaurants, shopping, and interstate.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a beautiful hotel, well managed, well staffed. Very happy with the sleeping rooms, meeting space, and hotel amenities. The lobby is beautiful with a fireplace (was nice on a cold January day). Met in the lobby with fresh snacks and a nice infused water. Breakfast was nice, fresh, plentiful. Plenty of places to sit and enjoy breakfast or a break from a meeting. The staff bent over backwards to make our meeting run smoothly. We had snow overnight and someone on staff even cleaned off the car windows. SO nice! The room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay there again - definitely.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business