Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
US$151
US$135
Cincinnati Marriott North(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$167
Hotels.com
US$145
GardenInn.com
US$145
Comfort Inn & Suites(West Chester)
US$97
Priceline
US$149
Quality Inn - West Chester(West Chester)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
All reviewsgreat hotelrubber duckfree bottled watercookiescomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanwafflesplenty of parkingwould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendly and helpfulwonderful stayrestaurants in the areamini fridgebaseball tournamentenjoyed our staybusiness tripoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family recently stayed at this hotel and had a great experience at this hotel during our stay. Greg and staff were great and very helpful. I would recommend staying at this hotel if in this area. I know I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family and I were very impressed by the friendly staff and clean rooms. We felt welcomed and at home because of the service the staff at this Hampton provided. We were especially appreciative of the friendliness of Greg and Reggie at the front desk. We will definitely stay there whenever we need a hotel in the Cincinnati area!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed at this Hampton while in the Cincinnati area on business trip. Rooms were very good. They were clean, neat, and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was good as well. Lot's of restaurants around there. Even an Ikea if you are there for shopping.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2014

The staff, check in, breakfast, house keeping and even maintenance, we great people. There were two wedding parties and baseball tournament parties, not one room open, and they handled us well. We would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Outstanding in every respect from warm and friendly staff, to size and cleanliness of room, amenities (they've thought of everything), breakfasts, location right off I-75 and near so many restaurants (we walked across the parking lot to Uno). I especially liked that the A/C unit was controlled by a thermostat so the room template could be maintained comfortably.

Couldn't have asked for more or a better value! Keep it up, Hampton!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple