“Pirates game”

Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati Union Centre
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Reviewed 15 July 2014

20-25 min. from the great american ball park. room had 2 Queen beds and pull out for 5 people. Much better than the 2 double beds other hotels were offering. good pool, breakfast food was sufficient. air conditioning was good. My Wife looked very nice sleeping in the bed. usually she does not look that nice at our 1 bedroom apartment, sleeping with the 3 dogs and 2 cats and the 3 kids on the floor.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were greeted by two great personalities at check-in. Gregg and Dustin (GM) Enjoyed everything about ourstay and the bed may have been better than home. Would stay here again. Our continential breakfast was very good. Did not go swimming , but pool looked very nice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I am forever now a Hampton customer. I won't stay anywhere else. The rooms were clean and the breakfast was nutritional. The staff was friendly and gave my children coloring books and crayons. We had three children with us and cleanliness and nutrition are high on my list. They nailed it.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I was attending a training in West Chester and I had a suggestion to stay in this hotel. Hotel is good, is clean and you got all that you need for a short stay. Even if it's near to traffic road, it's silent.
Fitness room is not so big. I didn't try the swimming pool. Breakfast was good, with plenty of choices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family recently stayed at this hotel and had a great experience at this hotel during our stay. Greg and staff were great and very helpful. I would recommend staying at this hotel if in this area. I know I will be back!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

My family and I were very impressed by the friendly staff and clean rooms. We felt welcomed and at home because of the service the staff at this Hampton provided. We were especially appreciative of the friendliness of Greg and Reggie at the front desk. We will definitely stay there whenever we need a hotel in the Cincinnati area!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I stayed at this Hampton while in the Cincinnati area on business trip. Rooms were very good. They were clean, neat, and well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was good as well. Lot's of restaurants around there. Even an Ikea if you are there for shopping.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business