“Recommended”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in West Chester
Brooklyn, New York
“Recommended”
Reviewed 28 March 2007

This is a new Hampton Inn and Suites, located in a very new part of town, with many restaurants available nearby and convenient to the interstate. The room was spacious (a suite), very clean, and staff very friendly. The place was crowded for breakfast so I had to bring back to my room to eat. Only issue was that the truck noise from the interstate could be heard thoughout the night. I would definitely return and recommend it.

Stayed March 2007
3 Thank drichrx

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 20 June 2006

We stayed at this hotel with our 3 year old. The breakfast was very nice, good variety. Rooms were clean and nice. Everything still looked new. Hotel staff was very friendly. Pool was nice. Good location, near many restaurants and right off the highway. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2006, travelled on business
1 Thank nabb2
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 2 May 2006

The hotel overall is nice. The location is great within walking distance to many restaurants. The lobby was welcoming and clean. The staff was pleasant. My huge disappointment came when we entered our "suite" that I paid an additional $30/night for only to find a slightly larger than normal room with a refrigerator & microwave added. The room was clean, well stocked and just great for a standard/deluxe room, but to call it a suite and charge so much more for it - is ridiculous. I always reserve suites - and expect a 2 room suite - unless it specifies jr suite or 1 room suite... This did not specify otherwise and for the price - anyone would expect more. I recently paid much less at a Hampton Suites in Memphis for a really nice 2 room suite so I expected the same here. When I called the front desk to question if I was in a suite - they did offer to drop the price to that of a standard king - which was appreciated. I got the feeling that I wasn't the first to say something. The point is - it's a nice hotel and I would definitely go back if I only want a standard king room - but just don't bother paying more for their "suite" - 'cause it's not a suite.

• Stayed April 2006
1 Thank spkjones
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 February 2006

I stayed overnight in a deluxe king for work. Everything was clean and what I requested. They were having a little trouble with the wireless connections, but once I tried a cable connection I got right on the internet. In the meantime I had used the business center downstairs which had internet access, a printer, and even office supplies. I thought the place was very nice. Located right next to a restaurant with carry-out. And close to several others. And the breakfast offering including a hot scrambled egg dish along with the usual yogurts, cereal, fruit, and danishes.

• Stayed January 2006, travelled on business
Cincinnati
Reviewed 13 December 2005

Hotel opened May 2005. Front desk was very helpful and courteous. Offered breakfast every morning. Complimentary newspaper, fitness room, indoor pool. Every room has minifridge and microwave. If you dont like the fitness room or want more equipment they give complimentary use of the local fitness club which is across the street. Prices are comparable and there is plenty of local attractions within a 15 minute drive and only 20-30 minutes to downtown Cincinnati. Conveniently located right off I-75. As a travel agent I highly recommend this hotel to all my clients.

• Stayed December 2005