“Perfectly executed P F Chang's formula.”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #17 of 199 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Denton, Texas
“Perfectly executed P F Chang's formula.”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Ate here with friends on a recent business trip to Cincinnati. It was perfect execution of Chang's customer experience. The service was terrific, the food was perfect. PFChang's is a fun place for a casual dining.
Ask for an outside table if the weather is good.

Visited August 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Awesome Chinese”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love PF Chang's, I have been a regular at this place for years! I'm a huge fan of the Chang's spicy chicken with brown rice. You have to ask for it on the side but I highly recommend asking for Chang sauce on the side. Their lettuce wraps and Dan Dan noodle are rock solid. I like their spring rolls but they are nothing to write home about. I also love the chicken fried rice as well. Pretty much everything they make is great. The only downside to PF Chang's is that the price for what you get is a little high.

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“Great food, nice restaurant”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

My friends and I went to the West Chester P.F. Chang's for dinner tonight. Our server was very attentive to our needs. The amount of food was plentiful, I brought 3/4 of it home with me. 2 out of 3 has food allergies, our food was excellent. I was very impressed. That says a lot for excellent food and service.

• Visited July 2013
Springdale
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I always enjoy dining at P. F. Chang's Restaurants in Norwood, OH and West Chester, OH as well as when I travel out of state. The food is delectable and the ambiance is pleasant. This one of my many favorite restaurants.

Visited March 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

With a party of 8 we knew our wait would be a bit longer, however since there was a cancellation of another party we were able to be seated in about 10 minutes. This was a Saturday night around 7, so this was a great benefit.
We have been here several times when visiting family. The food is always good. The servers seemed a little scattered, perhaps because it was a Saturday, so the food got mixed up a bit. However, everything was made right and we had a great time and left very satisfied. Definitely will go back again, since we do not have a P.F. Changs in our area!

• Visited March 2013