“Yes, a chain, but excellent quality”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Ranked #18 of 200 Restaurants in West Chester
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We got there late and during the week. There were few in the restaurant, but the food was superb quality and the service was wonderful.

There are newer reviews for P F Chang's China Bistro

Reviewed 1 October 2013

Went on a Monday night so not busy but for some reason our waiter was not responsive and seemed to be in a hurry all night. He was pleasant enough but seemed rushed and lacked the ususal care. We made the choice to go here instead of Chammps across the street. Next time we will go to Chammps. Also it looked like the restaurant was skimpy on the meat servings. I was tempted to send the food back because it was not hot. Also there was a stray cat walking around outside where the people were eating.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I have been at PF Changs several times before. This time was just average and the service was just OK, not great. I ordered Pad Thai. The noodles were VERY al dente and the sauce was watery with some peanuts thrown on it. I have had Pad Thai in authentic Thai restaurants and it wasn't as good. It was OK.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Ate here with friends on a recent business trip to Cincinnati. It was perfect execution of Chang's customer experience. The service was terrific, the food was perfect. PFChang's is a fun place for a casual dining.
Ask for an outside table if the weather is good.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I love PF Chang's, I have been a regular at this place for years! I'm a huge fan of the Chang's spicy chicken with brown rice. You have to ask for it on the side but I highly recommend asking for Chang sauce on the side. Their lettuce wraps and Dan Dan noodle are rock solid. I like their spring rolls but they are nothing to write home about. I also love the chicken fried rice as well. Pretty much everything they make is great. The only downside to PF Chang's is that the price for what you get is a little high.