“Very Nice”

Good for: Child-friendly
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Very Nice”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

This was my first time in a Skyline Chili and it was a pleasant surprise, I had the Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken and a portion of Fries, plus coffee and it was really tasty and all for under $10 which was great value. will definitely visit again to try other dishes.

• Visited March 2014

Plano, Texas, United States
“C'mon, a bit of indulgence...”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

How could you not love a ton of cheese on top of steamed dogs with onions, mustard and chili? Yes, I'm a Texas, and this barely qualifies as good chili, but the combination was really good and those little dogs are basically a nice snack.

Visited March 2014
Belle Vernon, Pennsylvania
“Love it!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We never miss a chance to eat at Skyline when we are in town. I think you have to be from the Cincinnati area to really enjoy it. It's not like regular texas style chili.

Visited July 2013
Sanford, North Carolina
“Good Chili”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

The Skyline Chili is very good, enjoyed it a lot. Did not dislike anything. Enjoyed going there with our relatives and dining. We don't have Skyline in our area, we do use the packets and make it at home, which is good too.

Visited August 2012
West Chester, Ohio
“Hometown taste”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Love my 4 way with onions and hot-sauce. Great fast food that is the taste of Cincy. If you never tired it it is different chili but when ever I leave the city for a long period of time I come running back to this place when I get home. Yum Yum Yummy!!!!

Visited July 2012